Bonus 1

Henrick was in his dorm working on homework when there was a knock at the door. He groaned getting up and opening the door to see his 10-year-old sister. "Yes, Raven."

"What did you do?" She heard her mother was coming to the school and she hadn't done anything so he was left.

Henrick was confused he hadn't done anything that he could think of. He honestly didn't know what she was referring to. "What are you talking about?"

She sighed she guessed that he hadn't heard about their mother's upcoming visit. "Mom is coming i didn't do something which only means that you did."

"Did you ask Evie or Hope?" He wasn't the only one who could have done something the other two were just as bad.

She shook her head she was so used to her brother being the one to cause the trouble. "Nope, you are usually the ones that cause the trouble."

"Well, it wasn't me this time Raven I swear." He had been on his best behavior as of late mostly because he was just spending time with his girlfriend. 

"Fine well someone did something if mom is coming to the school." Because one thing she knew was their mother wasn't visiting for nothing there was a reason. Raven knew about her mother's hatred for this place.

Henrick knocked on the door to Hope's room she got up coming to open it but did not open it all the way. She currently had a girlfriend in the room with her. "Yes."

"What did you do?" Evie would be last on his list he knew Hope was as much a troublemaker as she was when she was younger. 

Hope scoffed she was slightly offended she hadn't even been up to anything. She had been the perfect study mostly because of her good influence girlfriend. "Me! I didn't do anything i don't even know what you are talking about."

"Whose in there?" Henrick already knew who it was but he was curious whether she was going to tell him. 

"No one." Hope didn't want it getting back to her family at least not yet at least.

"Hope!" Henrick warned he didn't get why she thought she would be able to keep it a secret from him. 

"No one." She couldn't tell them she needed to figure out a way to tell her parents first. Which she knew was going to be anything but easy. 

"Ooh. You are lying." Raven knew there was someone in there with her she didn't get why she would try to lie to them. 

"Tell Josie she has a magic practice tomorrow and relay the message to Lizzie." Henrick wasn't an idiot he didn't know why his little cousin thought he couldn't figure it out.

She huffed she hadn't thought he would be able to figure it out. She knew he was always occupied with her own things. "How did you know she was in here?"

"Because I knew you liked her." Everyone knew they were in love with each other why she thought she would be able to keep it a secret not that it finally happened was beyond him. 

"Do not tell anyone our parents are still iffy." She knew her mom and Caroline weren't on the best of terms. 

"That's a nice way of saying they hate each other." Raven knew about the feud the two had which she didn't really understand. 

"I won't but warning my mom Is coming." She knew that if she wasn't coming for her the least he could do was warn him.

"Thanks."

Henrick stood outside of the class waiting for them to be dismissed. When all of the kids left he went inside seeing Evie looking over papers. He had to admit she wasn't a terrible teacher. "Being a teacher suits you."