Chapter 8

Caroline was sitting in her room with her twins. Stefan came in and smiled at her."Are you ok"

"She answered but i didn't realize it her voicemail is Elena gilbert i got you have reached Elena leave a message after the beep i had a chance to talk to her yesterday and i missed it because i was so sad. Call everyone get them here now" Caroline said.

"Ok" Stefan said.

--

A few hours later everyone showed up even Bonne who looked extremely uncomfortable considering what happened the last time she was around  Caroline.

"What is it now Caroline other people have things to do" Haley said.

"She answered i didn't know she answered but she sounded so happy. She sounded like she was ok with being gone. I know Elena i heard the little sadness in her voice. She's scared of something and i guarentee thats why she's gone thats why she left all of us because someone's trying to hurt and her not wanting us to put our lives above hers she's doing what she's always done she's protecting the people that she loves because she's scared of something someone" Caroline said. She knew that it was a wild accusation but she guarenteed that it was true.

"What is she scared of" Kol asked.

"Call her Caroline she might answer" Bonnie said. Caroline smiled and nodded.

She pulled out her phone and dialed Elena."It's Elena leave a message after the beep." Caroline put her finger to her mouth and waited for the fake beep.

"Elena i know its you i want you to know that whatever happened that made you leave that were all here for you because your always protecting someone and i know you still are somethings got you scared Elena."

"Elena is Jeremy we can help but you have to let us in first"

Kol vamped out leaving them alone. Cami spoke next."Elena its Cami i know you probably hate me right now cause i hate me to i should have stayed in touch with you after everything happened with Isobel i should have visited liked you asked but i didn't want to bring more pain to you then you already had. I'm not going anywhere and when you get back i'll finally get to actually know you and meet you and see for myself how great of a person you are."

The line went dead and they all looked at each other."You know Elena" Haley asked.

"She's my younget cousin i'm isobel's neice before her hair was black it was blond" Cami shrugged. They all sighed they wanted her back so much,

--

Kol was sitting in Mystic Grill when Caroline went and sat next to her."You couldn't do it could you"

"I miss her Caroline through everything she saw the good in me she loved me when i didn't think that i was capable of love. But she did and now she's gone and i'm slowly breaking without her"

"She'll come back when she's sure whatever threat there is  gone. Sadly we just have to wait it out" Caroline said. She got why he was so sad he loved Elena more than anything and that love doesn't just go away.