Chapter 6

Kol Klaus and Elijah were sitting in Klaus' study they had finally defeated Dahlia.

"Yesterday Mother whispered something into Dahlia's ear. Someone that made her leave she did something before she came here today and we defeaed her" Klaus said.

"I have to go have a chat with Miss Claire" Elijah walked out leaving his brothers alone.

"She's never coming back Nik" Kol sighed.

"She will eventually Kol i've seen the way she was around you she loved you with everything something bad happened it wouldn't be the first time she did someone to save someone else it wouldn't be the first time that someone threatened her to get her to act a different way." Klaus said.

"What are you trying to say Nik" Kol asked.

"It's Elena were talking about chances are she left to protect someone so when the threat is gone she'll be back" Klaus said.

"I hope your right brother" Kol said.

--

Caroline was sitting in Mystic Grill drinking her sorrows away. Bonnie and Jeremy came and sat next to her."Are you ok"

"Its been three years were breaking apart the only thing holding us together is the thought of maybe will find her maybe i'm tired of maybe" Caroline said,

"Hey everything is ok. Have you met Elena she is a survivor she doesn't go down easy and i doubt that she is going to start i know were all tired of waiting but there is nothing that we can do right now" Bonnie said.  Caroline couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Caroline scoffed."Are you even trying do you just not want her back. I get you liked Damon thats a damn good reason to want her to stay far away from Mystic Falls and to never come back"

"Excuse me" Bonnie asked.

"You heard me your probably happy she's gone the one that everyone cared about and would risk there life for you want to be the center of attention now say oh all we have to do is wait i want you back so much. Weren't you like mad when she starting dating Kol and not because he's an original because you yourself had the tiniest crush on him but he didn't want you he wanted her" Caroline said. she finished her drink put money down and got up.

"Caroline i get your mad but the blame game isn't going to help us were gonna turn against each other and when she comes back she won't have anyone to come back to" Bonnie siad. Caroline knew that Bonnie was right that they couldn't turn on each other but she also knew that she was breaking more and more each day.

Caroline turned around to look at her"Just do me a favor and leave me alone i'll look for her myself since no one else seems to care about her. Your not broken even  Damon and Stefan were broken hell even Elijah and Klaus but you don't seem broken at all. I'm tired of people telling me to wait or this or that. We don't want to wait."

--

Elijah went to St. Anne's and up the stairs and found Davina painting in the attic."Davina we need to talk"

"Yes Elijah" Davina asked.

"I come here to warn you don't fall for my younger brother it will only end in you getting hurt. He is physco and only does what he want. And the only thing that he wants is Elena back so i suggest you be careful i don't want you to get hurt Davina" Elijah said. He knew that when Elena came back that everything was going to change.

"What are you talking about Elijah" Davina asked.

"I see the way that you look at him. The way you talk when your around him. It wouldn't be wise to like my little brother he has only been able to fall for one girl. And i know that he is not going to stop until he finds her because he loves her."  Elijah said.

"Ok Elijah thanks" Davina said.