Chapter Nine: A Heart to Heart and a new pokemon pall

AN: This chapter focuses on Colin, his friends and Dylan as well as the problem Colin and his team facing, it also shares more inside onto why Colin became friends with the legendary Cobalion and his goal of defeating his ex friend (This will be explored more in my 2nd book: Unova Legends, a story about Colin and his friends, the battles they face and what they discover about themselves) There will be mention of bullying so a trigger warning is in force. with that being said, enjoy the chapter

After resting for a bit, we made it out of the forest only to see that it was night time, Sein suggested we continue our journey to Crystal City in the morning and we all agreed to sleep for the night. While Mario and Riba set up the camp and Damien gathered some fruit from the nearby trees, I noticed Colin walking away from the group, clearly he was bothered by something so I followed him to a nearby cliffside and sat beside him.

The moon was so pretty and the stars shone brightly in the night skies, I could see in Colin's eyes that something wasn't right.

Colin: Dylan?! what are you doing here?

Dylan: I saw you were bothered by something, so I came to see what was wrong and if I could help

Colin: *Sighs* It's a very long story, but I'm happy to tell you if you're truly interested

Dylan: Yes please, I want to help you but you don't have to share it if you don't want to Colin, either way I'll understand

Colin: No no, you shared your story with me, its only fair I share mine with you.

Dylan: Alright then

Colin: It was around this time 4 months ago, my friends and I were friends with a boy named Blizzard, he was a great member to the team and never backed down from a fight. We did everything as a team of five and I believed nothing would tear us apart..... until that fateful day arrived that changed everything...

Dylan: What happened on that "Fateful day?"

Colin: Me, Tim and Vanessa discovered that Blizzard had been hurting people behind our backs and taking advanced of people who couldn't defend themselves, when we confronted him with this information, a fight broke out which lasted a long time.... I then said to him to leave and never return to our team, in a fit of rage he swore he would get his revenge on us and left. It broke my heart seeing the one friend I'd known for 4 years was really just a bully who enjoyed seeing others in pain.

Dylan: Oh god........ Colin I am so sorry, you did not deserve to go through that, you nor your friends.

I pulled Colin close to me for a hug, I felt like Darcy and Blizzard are truly the worst people in the world, they never once cared about the pain they brought onto others and only cared about themselves. After awhile Colin pulled away and carried on sharing his story.

Colin: Then, a few weeks after that incident, we decided to go for a walk through the forest to clear our heads and that is when we came across a young boy named Kevin and a pokemon named Keldeo, we then came face to face with the swords of justice themselves so we decided to chat a little. We were shocked to learn that Kevin was bullied by Blizzard for no reason and I could tell he was lost... like we were. After agreeing to teach the four swords of justice about the human world in return for their help in protecting people and Pokemon, we became a group of eight. Ever since that day I can't stop thinking about what Blizzard said that day, so I've taken it upon myself to bring him to justice but he always one step ahead of us.

Dylan: Woah...

Colin: When I heard your story, something hit me.... Blizzard must be working with Darcy to keep you from joining her team, You show kindness and compassion to not just your brother... but to everyone you meet, Dylan. That is why I want to help you and your brother reach Crystal City so you can start a new life.... the life of a star hero