𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄✪

𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 ❗️

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ:𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 -𝖻𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋

𝖳𝖴𝖤𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸,𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟤𝖭𝖣,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟦

It's been a day after Ethan and Angela's conversation and Angela is starting to somewhat accept the fact that Ethan has "moved on".

As she reminisces on the times she had with him Inhale by Bryson tiller plays at a low volume whilst her led lights were red setting the mood.

Angela is started to become more self aware and is realising that she was a problem . She was controlling, obsessive and trigger happy but who's fault was that ? Who introduced her to this life ?

Ethan.

She was a broken soul who needed something genuine . She is a narcissist and has bpd.
Her way of coping with this is by hurting her enemies and she finds it better than hurting Ethan because he doesn't deserve it .

Ethan never necessarily gave her a reason to be this controlling but she overthinks a lot and those thoughts got the best of her causing her to drain a loved one .

Ethan only had eyes for her and was completely blind when it came to these behaviours . As he and her grew older he noticed these strange behaviours of hers and became more drained .

This wasn't the old 15 year old puppy love this was obsession and Angela knew that but she's not a villain she's got good intentions towards him and doesn't mean harm.

Ethan still loves her but sees that she's not changing , it's been years . He's drained , they're on different pages and he's got a lot on his plate .

But it was something about her though.
She was his .
His Angie.

Even though he ended it the thought of her moving on enraged him and made him want to go on a killing spree .

𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗒𝗉𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 . 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 ,𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 .

Angie had much more power over him than she thought .

𝖮𝖠𝖷𝖠𝖢𝖠 , 𝖬𝖤𝖷𝖨𝖢𝖮
𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟢𝖯𝖬

𝖫𝖮𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 : 𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖤

"𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 , 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 "

Ethan opened the door looking around until he finally saw a shorter figure standing below him , his Angie .
" hi Angie " he shyly smiled .
"Hey e " she nervously whispered .
" look I just wanted to apologise for speaking about your girl like that , I know I've been annoyingly obsessive and I promise to not bother you" Angie was ashamed but this was still a hurtful decision to make .
" your not bothering me okay and plus that's not my girlfriend yet " Ethan kindly said

Angela looked away ashamed to look at him after what she pulled .

" look I know I killed , lied stalked and so much more but can we leave it behind us and never speak on it again or our past life in Brazil ?" She shyly asked .

" ofcourse ma "

He stuck out his pinky

She stuck out hers

The promise was made and this was to never be mentioned again.

" I love you E , you'll always have a special place in my heart , you were my first ."

" I love you too angie , I hope we can still be friends or find our way back to each-other once we're ready ." He said with the biggest smile on his face .

Where was Tasha ?

She was silently watching this interaction and feeling anger she's never felt before . All that kindness and empathy she had towards Angie , gone . All the patience , gone .

She was done and felt she wanted nothing to do with Ethan .

Guys it 3:26 in the morning and I can't sleep so I decided to update . MSNEVERLACKING has me waiting for her new chapter 😭.

What do you think of Angie and Ethan ?

What do you think of Tasha ?

How do you think this vacation will go?

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 MELLOVESSONDER MSNEVERLACKING shottaszn BIGDOANIGGA39398 evilscientiist osamadd aliyahgz -ZAZABABYY K-Kaila

This chapters so plain and barely has pictures but here you go .