𝟎𝟓, RIGHT MY WRONGS

ANGIE'S BACK IN NEW YORK!

NARRATORS POV☆

Angie walked back into her home immediately going to her room and throwing herself onto her bed

Angie walked back into her home immediately going to her room and throwing herself onto her bed . She got back up not wanting to take a nap without unpacking or taking a shower .

Once she had done that she got back into her bed covering her whole body with her blanket.

No room or hotel room could compare to Angie's . Her room was nicely arranged and there were multiple others that could be nice too but ANGIE'S room smelled of Shea butter and was extremely clean .

Her room had a very cozy vibe and so did the rest of her home. Her apartment was just the right size for her and had good furniture .

Angie fell asleep to BLUE DREAM by Jhene aiko playing .

Angie always listened to Brent faiyaz , Bryson tiller and many other artists that made music like theirs.

Summer walkers song , fun girl , was what was hitting for her the most . She couldn't stop listening to it and would sometimes cry to it .

There were many songs that reminded her of Ethan like right my wrongs . That was Ethan's favourite song and they'd always play it at their old home .

KNOCK , KNOCK !

Angie heard this and got up feeling irritated that her sleep was interrupted . She was so tired and needed sleep.

She saw Ethan and huffed walking back into the room with him following her and shutting the door behind him .

" sorry Angie I didn't mean to bother you." He said feeling bad .

" it's fine e what do you want ?" She asked getting back in bed again .

" I have a surprise for you Angie ." He told her smiling.

" where is it ?" She asked

" lemme take you to it ." He said picking her up from bed as she groaned .

" go get dressed ." He said .

She simply sat back down

" I'm not asking , get dressed Angie ." He said making her go to the bathroom and get dressed .

They were now in Ethan's car on the way to the surprise

They were now in Ethan's car on the way to the surprise . Angie decided to sleep again , she was so exhausted .

Ethan admired her as she slept. Her features were crazy, this girl was perfect in his eyes .

He still asks himself to this day why he let her go instead of helping .

Ethan wants to right his wrongs . He knows that he is partly the reason why she is the way she is . He introduced her to this life and is the reason why she has the urge to kill.

The girl was once innocent and lived a humble life working an honest job . Ethan's intentions were to give her better living conditions and to protect her .

Brazil wasn't safe and the girl had a lot of potential to make something out of herself .

The fact that he brought her here then left her and went off with another girl goes against all the promises he ever made .

He still wonders how she's been so patient with him after all of this .

They were now in-front of the surprise .

Angie was woken up . What she saw mesmerised her , she had never seen a home so big and wasn't used to this .

Back in Brazil , there wasn't all of this , everything was simple .

THE HOME:
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND

Angie wandered around the place holding Ethan's hand

Angie wandered around the place holding Ethan's hand .

" Ethan why are we here ?" She asked confused.

" this is ours ." He calmly said earning a confused look from Angela .

" I'm not playing , this is ours or it could be yours , whateva makes you comfortable baby." He aid in a stern tone .

Angela began to tear up making Ethan hold his arms out for her to hug him . This was all crazy to her ,She was so grateful to have him .

" but what about Tasha ?" She asked making Ethan kiss his teeth .

" that's not my girlfriend focus on this ." The boy said not letting go of her . The 2 continues to walk around the large place .

One thing about Ethan was that when it came to Angela he'd go all out and do anything . For example begging , he'd beg Angela to get back with him anyday , but if it's another person he'd see it as a weakness and feel that makes him look dumb .

The boy decided to sit on the sofa as Angela stood rooming the furniture and decor around her . She suddenly came up to him , in her long sleeve black zip up , black leggings and Jordan black cats staring at him with the biggest smile ever .

Ethan hadn't seen Angela smile in a long time and he loved to see it , it made his day .

" thank you so much E , you have no idea how much this means to me ." She said gratefully placing a hand on her chest.

" you heal my inner child ." She said truthfully .

Ethan had no idea on what to say to that . He loved seeing her happy and to hear that he's healed her.

" anytime love " he replied smiling and patting his lap for her to sit on it.

He grabbed the remote playing STAY READY by jhene aiko . Angela turned to look at him knowing exactly what would go down but didn't complain .

This was a dream to the both of them . If you told either of them that all of this would've happened while they were together in Brazil they would've laughed thinking it's unrealistic for them .

 If you told either of them that all of this would've happened while they were together in Brazil they would've laughed thinking it's unrealistic for them

—Melissá out !