𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔☆

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 :𝖮𝖡𝖲𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ : 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐗 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐒

" 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆"

This quote from the song has been picked for a reason .

𝖶𝖤𝖣𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸 , 𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟥𝖱𝖣 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖤𝖲 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 .

𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒.she didn't really expect anyone to remember and felt bummed . She had decided to go to the gym since she was losing herself and needed to get back to her routine .

Once she had gotten there she had began to do squats , weightlifting and skipping . She was sweating crazy .

But as she did this in the corner of her eye she saw the boy who had left her , Ethan .

He smiled at her and she gave him a tight lipped one now feeling embarrassed to continue working out , feeling that he would judge her .

She felt embarrassed to be near him or look at him after everything and couldn't shake off the feeling .

Her face said everything and so did her hands , they were shaking .

He comes up behind her and whispers " I know that look Angie , just act like I'm not here okay do your thing , it's your birthday , your day ."

This encouraged Angie to keep going and she felt pleased to hear that .

Once Angie was done working out she went back home to bathe , get dressed and do her makeup .
Angela felt pretty today and felt as if her confidence was boosted and got back to her socials which she had deactivated and took her birthday pics once done .

_____________________________________________

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐙
𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 , 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐙𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 , 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇

⚪️⚫️

@𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐙:𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅🎉

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀, 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐆_𝟏,. 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘,.
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐒_𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎,𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟤𝟥,𝟨𝟧𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀:𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 ❤️
@𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖣𝖤𝖹: 𝖺𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖤❤️.
@𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅 : 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾

@𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐆_𝟏: 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ❤️
@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐙:𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒💕

@𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘: 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀.
@𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 : 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 . 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 .
@𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖣𝖤𝖹: 😂😂😂😂😂😂. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗌 𝖿𝗋.

@𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐒_𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎: 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐀 𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐎 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩.
@𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖣𝖤𝖹: 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖬𝖨 𝖠𝖬𝖮𝖱 𝖨 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤❤️👅.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖮𝖠𝖷𝖠𝖢𝖠 , 𝖬𝖤𝖷𝖨𝖢𝖮 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺 .
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 .

But they both know this isn't where they're story ends.

Mark my words they will be endgame one way or another .

Okay I know I said I was done but I still couldn't sleep and wanted to write another chapter so here you go .
It's 4:11 am and I've got school.

@𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃
evilscientiist MSNEVERLACKING
BIGDOANIGGA39398 K-Kaila
wh0reformattia -ZAZABABYY aliyahgz osamadd

Bye guys goodnight .