𝐏𝐓.𝟒 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:OBSESION

NARRATORS POV

𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀: BELONG TO THE CITYLAST DAY IN MEXICO 𝖫𝖮𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖢𝖠𝖡𝖮 𝖲𝖠𝖭 𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖠𝖲

LAST DAY IN MEXICO
𝖫𝖮𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖢𝖠𝖡𝖮 𝖲𝖠𝖭 𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖠𝖲

Angie was currently at her place in Mexico lighting up scented candles whilst belong to the city by partynextdoor played in the background making the place have a comfortable vibe .

Angie decided to see what was going on with her socials . She clicked on instagram seeing she had a bunch of notifications. She saw lots of old videos of her and Ethan being posted and she also saw loads of edits making her smile .

But this made her feel for Tasha , the way Ethan looked at Angie was basically cheating . This growing approximation they had was extremely unfair to Tasha and Angie really wished that either Ethan would stop leading both on or just pick his "girlfriend" so either one can move on knowing the final answer .

 This growing approximation they had was extremely unfair to Tasha and Angie really wished that either Ethan would stop leading both on or just pick his "girlfriend" so either one can move on knowing the final answer

Angela's currently being respectful towards whatever Ethan and Tasha have going on but this is because she's on her meds and is sane . But she'll eventually have another episode and she knows it .

She's just going to enjoy her sanity while she has it .

She sat there drinking her coke and eating her tacos watching POWER on Netflix until there was an incoming phone call.

INCOMING PHONE CALL

THE PHONE WAS PICKED UP . It was Ethan as expected saying a bunch of flirty stuff and she had the patience for it today but once that bpd kicks in she's go off .

" hey Angie " he said smiling like a little kid

" hey e" she replied calling him that infamous nickname .

" have you been taking your meds ?" He politely asked not trying to sound rude .

" yes E" she said still smiling .

" so Tasha booked a flight back early not wanting to be here " Ethan spoke up making Angela already know what he was about to say .

" okay " she said dryly

" Dyu wanna meet up at a bar ? " he finally asked

Angela thought about this for a moment and whether this would add onto her delusions . She's finally taking her meds and is sane without Ethan is he gonna come back and have her being a mess again . Or maybe things would be different ,afterall they're endgame .

Angie was the first one to get to the bar and impatiently waited for Ethan tapping her Horchata whilst shaking her legs

She got a whiff of a familiar smell , Ethan's cologne . She turned around seeing him walk up to her with a smile .

He held his arms out for her to hug him and she did exactly that . She felt so comfortable hugging him , she needed that hug ,specifically from Ethan .

They sat down having their own little conversation until the waiter came up to them asking what they wanted to order .

" what'd you want to order princess ?" He asked attempting to flirt with Angie .

" can I get caldo please ?" She asked politely

" anything for you princess ." He winked

" yo are you gonna take my order or wait " Ethan aggressively spat .

This made the worker finally ask him what he wanted and go get their food .

" your not very kind are you ." Angela chuckled

" only to you ." He replied making eye contact with her .

Ethan and Angela are currently riding around the city

Ethan and Angela are currently riding around the city . They sat in silence glancing at eachother then laughing every couple seconds .

"Hey Angie , you ever think about us ?" Ethan spoke up

" sometimes " she lies knowing he was all she ever thought about .

"Hm, you ever think about our highschool days ?"he questioned

" you know , when you used to cheer and have that smile on your face , we were so happy ." He reminisced.

" I love you " he continued .

" I love you too E" she replied smirking .

THANK YOU FOR READING "OBSESIÓN" BY @BRENTFAIYAZISONTOP