Click here to view the strategy 10.25

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.25

"What is this?" Gu Qianzhou held the phone in one hand and kept scrolling. What are these names? They are two flowers, prosperous wealth, and none of them are the names of normal people.

Gu Qianzhou raised his phone and asked the camera to turn the lens over, "What are these?"

"They are all nicknamed by good friends or besties." Mo Zhiyang was a little embarrassed and lowered his head, "I have relatively few friends, not many."

That expression was a little shy and a little pitiful, which made the audience overflow with love.

"So that's it." Gu Qianzhou looked through the address book and finally found Chen Juri's phone number. He also said as an excuse, "I finally found a more normal name, let's choose him."

Press the call button. The receiver: beep beep~

Within ten seconds, he picked up, "What's wrong?"

The voice was deep and pleasant, but Gu Qianzhou was startled. He had called Chen Juri before, but it was definitely not this voice. Instead, this voice sounded like...Mr. Rong!

Why wasn't it Chen Juri but Mr. Rong? He quickly handed the phone to Mo Zhiyang and told him to answer the question.

"What is it?" The other end of the phone continued to urge.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the problem and thought about how to solve it quickly, so he cautiously said, "I want to drink milk."

"What kind of milk do you want to drink?"

The other end of the phone asked seriously, as if he didn't know what he was saying. Mo Zhiyang's face suddenly turned red, "I...I want to drink pure milk."

It's not easy to speak. 

"Squat down and drink."

He thought it would take a lot of time, but he actually gave the answer directly. Mo Zhiyang was shocked and seemed completely unresponsive.

"Thank you, I'm sorry, we are recording the show, thank you, thank you." Mo Zhiyang quickly thanked him and then hung up the phone. The guy's tone was serious. He would definitely have a hard time tonight.

After hanging up the phone, a few people reacted.

"Who is that?" Gu Qianzhou asked deliberately, "You two seem to have a special relationship?"

Originally, a sentence like this would easily cause people to think too much. When the time comes to edit it, he still doesn't know how it will be spoken.

"Isn't this for the sake of the show's effect? You have informed me a long time ago." Mo Zhiyang looked confused, like a newcomer who just debuted and didn't understand the unspoken rules and talked nonsense.

Sure enough, in an instant, everyone's faces changed.

Another host quickly came out to smooth things over, "Hahaha, by the way, did you encounter any interesting things while filming?"

This diverted the question very well, and no one asked any more questions.

Gu Qianzhou didn't expect that when he called Chen Juri, why did he answer Mr. Rong? Could it be that this guy had changed his address book?

When he said he wanted to make a call, Mo Zhiyang realized Gu Qianzhou's conspiracy, so he asked the system to quickly change the name in the phone's address book.