The train

The Train

I walked into the train and immediately my eyes adjusted to the bright room as the diamond chandeliers reflected the sun light everywhere. Elizabetta escorted us into a room full of sofas and a big screen tv. She told us to sit down.

''So you are the tributes this year hm looking good.'' She stood up and walked around her eyes; Full of pain and misery; She examined us as if we were lab rats, until her eyes fell on me and she looked at me in disgust as she looked away, facing a window.

''Hope you can fight.'' She said in a hoarse voice as if she struggled to hold back a laugh.

''I can fight.'' We all said that in union then we looked at each other closely.

''We have to discuss our plan you either work together or separately.''

''I dont mind.'' I said

''Me neither.'' Said Charlotte

''I dont care.'' George looked as if he was about to burst out in tears and his voice proved it as he struggled to talk and cleared his voice and sat up.

''Ok, great now in the arena you'll need three things to survive: Weapons, water and shelter.'' After that she explained important tips and facts and possibilities about how to survive the Hunger games.

Three hours later, we got called for dinner and when we got into the dinning room we were greeted by a table full of food. shocked gasps went from me to George, George to Charlotte, we jumped to our seats and started eating everything until we were full Elizabetta just looked at us like and said."Dont you guys eat in your district?" and Charlotte mumbled with a mouth full of jelly. "Its not that we dont eat, its just that we never expected, so much wonderful food." me and George nodded in a agreement. After an hour of eating we finally went to our rooms escorted by servants.

They all lay down thinking about different things but all of them dreamt about one thing...

Winning.