Attack on the Capital

When I woke up. Everything was different.. There were no cheering or clapping only screams. Something happened but I couldnt remember what all I could remember was the Tribute parade then an explosion. Where is everyone and what happened.

I started screaming as I tried to stand up but my leg, I couldnt feel my leg. Someone picked me up and I heard George shout. '' Come this way Kye come on.'' Kye was the one holding me carrying me and George was with him, where was Charlotte. I heard the sound of an engine as Carma's voice said. '' He's leg is badly injured get him in the car now.'' I was thrown into the car and Charlotte started whispering in my ear that everything's gonna be ok.

We were driving and I could hear mixed voices shouting and arguing. When they stopped I felt something injected in my arm and I blacked out. I woke up a few minutes later to the sounds of arguing, I tried to focus on what they were saying but I couldnt focus my head hurt everytime I forced it to listen, I managed to pick out words like explosion, attack, dead but then a man in white came in the room and injected me and I blacked out again. I woke up and everyone had died and I was all alone in a room, I woke up and jumped, my head hit a lamp, I heard running footsteps coming to me as warm,gooey liquid covered my face.

''He's bleeding.''

''Yeah, clearly ok.. umm.. Get a wet towel and the sewing kit.''  shouted a man at a group of doctors, who scrambled to get his request. As I passed out once more..

I woke up and I was more careful, I pushed a bright lamp out of the way and lifted my head, I was in a white room with machines everywhere and everything was hooked into me. I felt my forehead burn and I groaned as all the pain hit me at once and my head fell back onto a soft, comfy pillow. A man came near my bed and his lips moved but no words came out. ''What did you say?'' I asked

''Sorry, I was just praying.''

''Ohh ok sorry.''

''Its ok,so lets see, my names Karim and I'm the medic here. Any questions.''

''Yes, whats wrong with my leg .''

''Well, in the explosion that happened in the capital your leg was blown clear off and we spent weeks taking care of it and then you got an infection on your other leg and we had cut it off so now after great discussion we have installed robotic legs on you.'' He looked at my legs as if pleased that he had done a good job

''WHAT THE HELL!! You replaced my legs and What happened, who exploded the Capital.''

''We did but we made it so it would not touch the road but the explosion activated Trap pods that were inactive since the end of the rebbellion but the president activated them when he realised what happened.''

''Did everyone except for me know about it.'' He looked around trying hard not to meet my eyes.

''Yes, we thought it would be better as the president would be watching you.''

''Ahh, where is everyone.'' Just then everyone came in and I stood up and hugged Charlotte, I had feelings for her but I didnt want her to know so I hugged Carma as well and they took me to a diner telling me what has happened in the Capital.

''So the Capital has bombed the whole of district 2,12 and 14.'' I asked

''Yeah but there were no deaths, we managed to evacuate everyone before the bombings except for a boy who died protecting your family from the peacekeepers who attacked your house." He looked away as a doctor called his name.

I thought to myself."Was it Casper?" He turned to the doctor and looked carefully into the mans eyes while he asked."What was the boys name?" He dreaded the answer.

The doctor looked at his chart and sighed as he slowly looked up and stared at me for what seemed like a long minute but finally he cleared his throat and said." His name is.."