Arrival at the capital

I woke up to noises of screaming and clapping and looked out my window and saw weird looking people waving and cheering even some crying tears of joy. My door opened and I was joined by George and Charlotte, we were friends we decided to work together in the arena but we decided to act like rivals.

When we packed our stuff and left the train escorted by ten peacekeepers but immediately we were ambushed by reporters asking questions like. ''Damien how does it feel to follow up on your great grandmothers legacy.'' and ''What  do you think about the competition.'' We just continued walking forward, ignoring them, to a big warehouse where our make-up group were.

Two hours late..

Another piercing scream came out of my mouth as another chunk of my leg hair and skin got pulled out by wax. after 3 more hours of hair removal even in places I didn't know were needed. I heard a green haired and blue skinned woman say. ''I think he's finally ready for Carma.'' and I was put on a table. I was standing there naked when the most beautiful I've ever seen, woman entered the room and I quickly covered my hanging private as it became hard. '' No need for that that happens to everyone even girls. My names is Carma and your Damien, I'm your designer and if you want best friend.'' She said. I looked at her while she examined me and had a pleased look on her face.

''My team did a good job on you there is nothing I can do except offer you advice.'' she handed me a robe and escorted me to another room. We talked and ate when food came for what seemed like  hours until finally a man in a black suit came and escorted me out I looked at him and realized he had a gun in his pocket pointed at me.

He saw me looking and said.'' This is just for protocol I don't like carrying guns around kids.''

''I'm 19'' I said

''OK not a kid- adult then.'' He held back a grunt and let go of his gun right when Carma came and linked arms with me, I usually would of pushed anyone that did that off of me but with her I felt safe. We walked into a room full tension and straight away I noticed a heavily built boy looking at me with a sinister look on his face, I knew straight away he'd be a problem. Carma saw me looking at him and whispered. '' That's Kye, he's from district 2 and he actually volunteered for the games you have to watch out for him.'' I stared at him and smiled as he looked at me confused and turned away as he was called. ''Ok'' I said. We walked to George and Charlotte and our designers took us to a room and gave us a black outfit and left. We looked at each other puzzled and then walked into different cubicles.

Ten minutes later..

We came out wearing our uniforms, we looked awesome! We wore black skinny jeans and short-sleeved black button up shirt to show our muscles, These clothes showed that we were not to be messed with. Shocked and frustrated gasps went everywhere as designers fainted, tributes got pissed and you could even hear people say. ''I wish I thought of that.''  We used to have to wear our district clothes but now the rules changed. We smiled as we hopped on our chariot but before we could go Carma told us to embrace the crowd and something else but before we could ask what we started moving forward. Almost immediately we were hit with loud noises of cheering and clapping and we started sending kisses at the crowd and then the most crazy thing happened......