BEST COVER WINNERS + REVIEWS

I know I said I wasn't going to start judging right away, but judging the mini categories is relatively simple and easy so I figured I might as well start!

Since this is a mini category, the reviews will be specific but not overly detailed. If you have any questions about your review, please let me know!

Keep in mind this is all my opinion. With covers it's hard to judge more objectively, so this is all subjective feelings. Please don't argue with me. You're entitled to your own opinion and you may completely disagree with me. That's fine, but please no hate or arguments! Remember this is just for fun and everyone will have more opportunities down the line with my future contests!

If I tagged anyone wrong, please let me know. I copy and pasted the usernames from your forms, so if there was a mistake made, please let me know.

I'm pretty sure I copy and pasted all the reviews in here, but please let me know if you don't see your review. Sometimes mistakes happen with copy pasting so please inform me if you don't see yourself!

I will be distributing prizes as soon as I can!

Here are the winners and honorable mentions of the best cover category!

3rd Place

Unrequited Obsession by yours_tae

Thoughts:

Very nicely done. The blood red of the "Obsession" and the font of both the "Unrequited" and the "Obsession" is beautiful, I love it. I also love the little designs underneath both words. The subtext at the top isn't distracting and works well for the cover. Same with the author's name. I love the picture of Taehyung, it fits with the title very well. My only critique is that his index finger looks like it got a bit too cut at the top and the right side of his hair (left side from Taehyung's perspective, right from ours) looks like it got cut down a little bit since it's uneven with the other side. That's more of a nitpick since I think the cover is really good, but I still thought it was worth mentioning.

2nd Place