IMPORTANT NOTICE

The status of this contest is judging. That is stated in the bio, listed in the forms chapter, and obvious since, well, I've been judging for almost two months now and already released 6 results.

As my rules clearly state, I didn't care if you changed the cover before I began judging, but I am judging now. I still don't mind if you change the cover if I'm not judging your category yet, but I have announced the categories I'm judging.

When I judge a category, I judge everyone's title, blurb, and cover before I read any of the stories because it's easier for me. However, multiple people from the categories I'm judging have changed their covers after I already did this, so now I have to restart my reviews of a few covers.

Two weeks ago I announced I was judging the sci fi and action adventure categories. Every chapter I post for this book has what categories I'm judging next in it for your convenience. One of the payments being add to your library is for this purpose: so you know what category I'm judging next. If you're changing the cover when your category is what I'm currently judging, it's unfair to me.

Please do not change your cover if your category is listed as next to be judged. Even if your category is not next, please tell me if you are going to change your cover. If your category is being judged and you really can't wait to change your cover, then tell me. You will get the review for the old cover if you do not tell me.

It is extremely frustrating to write a detailed review then have to delete it because you gave me no heads up.

I am very lenient when it comes to you changing your story. You never have to tell me when you make grammar and spelling changes, add more descriptions, add new chapters, and other things like that. All I ask is you inform me about the big things, like changing the title and cover. Please be fair to me. I am judging by myself, and somehow still getting out results almost every week. If you want results faster, please make my life easier by informing me of these changes.

Sci fi will be out soon, then action adventure. I am planning to do the completed category after that. If you're not in any of those categories, you can change your cover as long as you tell me. If you are in those categories, please do not change your cover until I am done judging.

Lastly, I'm still not as active as normal since I am dealing with some things in real life, so my responses be slow. Please be patient with me. Results will be published at a steady rate, but responses may not be as steady. You can read my most recent announcement for more details.

Thank you.

~ Raven the redhead