- 2 -

“Hyunjin Hii! You are early today” Felix said approaching Hyunjin, the moment he stepped into the practice studio.

“Yeah” He offered a small smile to the freckled boy.
They got changed into their practice attire. Soon the class started. Hyunjin was surprised with the fact that Felix stayed with him throughout the whole class.
Even as the class ended, Felix was walking with him towards the gate.

“Chris is picking me up today. How are going home?”
“I’ll take the bus”
“Wait. Let me ask him to give you a ride. Where do you live?”
“No it’s okay. I have to stop by somewhere. Thank you for the offer though.”
“Oh okay”

As they reached the gate, Hyunjin saw a black car parked near.
“He is here, I’ll be going. See you tomorrow, bye.”
“Byee”
Hyunjin watched as Felix got into the car. He couldn’t see the person in the driving seat as the windows were tinted. And he was a little curious about this Chan guy.

After the car left he started to walk towards the bus stop. He wondered how Felix is always so bright and cheerful. He smiles at everyone he comes across whether he knew them or not. He understood why Jisung fell for him
.
Maybe that’s one of the reasons he is single. He doesn’t welcome everyday and everyone with a happy smile. He doesn’t bother pleasing people. He doesn’t initiate small talk with anyone. On top of it his resting face does not scream friendly.

He know better than to compare himself with others. Let alone with someone like Felix, who truly is an amazing , kind person. But alas, he wished he was more like Felix. He wished he was someone who was more lovable.