The Power Of Amazo

Stars City

Canary is in civilian clothes, and Y/N walks next to her, also in civilian attire, having left his straw hat at the base. The two stop outside a bank. Opening the doors, she gestures for him to enter. Y/N enters the bank, and black eyes immediately begin to glance around at the area in front of him, wondering where some food might be found.

"There is no need to be so tense. This is a rather simple formality," smiles Canary.

"Tense?" Y/N stares at the woman, amusement appearing in his eyes. He gestures for Canary to lead the way, not saying anything more. Canary realizes how silly she must have sounded. That is like telling Superman to be careful around a gun. As crazy as it may seem, the most dangerous person in the bank at the moment is the child. She heard about the mission to Santa Prisca. Y/N single-handedly took down thirty Cobra fanatic followers, Cobra, Sportsmaster, and a genetically enhanced human with incredible super strength and speed. He did this all with taking few bruises; he healed relatively fast, she noted. It was a scary thought to think that a child managed to accomplish such a feat on his own. Y/N's abilities have drawn the attention of the entire League.

"It is not just the League," thinks Canary. She walks up to the bank teller. "I am here to help my cousin open an account. His name is Y/N."

Her words make Naruto give a sideways glance. 'Cousins?' Y/N thinks to himself. Family usually always share looks and features with each other. It was a believable enough lie, he supposed.

The bank teller smiles. "I shall get the paperwork ready." Y/N barely pays attention, choosing to head over to a bowl of red-wrapped candy he notices in the corner of his eye.

Next, he would be happily enjoying the chocolate-wrapped candy, getting distracted with the task at hand.

While waiting for the paperwork, Canary returns to her original thoughts. Cobra may be a fanatic who believes himself to be a god, but the man is extremely dangerous. A day after being captured and placed in Arkham Asylum, there was a huge bounty placed on the person responsible for the capture of Cobra. Y/N's identity is unknown to Cobra, but the bounty on his head is for 3 million dollars. Batman is working overtime to make sure that Y/N's identity remains a secret. Canary is glad that Y/N has a code name, but he doesn't wear a mask, and his main form of disguise is a straw hat. Y/N carries no fear at all about his identity being revealed. She already knows that he is the type of person who will walk around in broad daylight, even with a bounty on his head.

"You have something you want to say to me?" Y/N notices Canary glancing at him in the distance.

"No, I have a lot on my mind is all."

Y/N smirks then asks Canary, "Batman told you already about my intuition, right?" Canary nods. "Then you should know that lying to me is almost pointless. Even half-truths will not work if you aren't fully committed to it." Plain black eyes stare deep into her own light blue. "I may not know why, but if you want to lie, that is fine, but make sure to just do a better job at it on the bad guys."

Y/N laughs. A small smile forms on her face. "I'll work on it," smirks Canary. Perhaps batman really was wrong about him after all.

Mount Justice

"Recognized B30, Straw Hat."

In a flash of light, Y/N appears in the cave. That was faster than he thought. Canary had helped him set up a bank account, and the League transferred seven hundred dollars into the account. $760.72 US dollars will be transferred to his bank account each month, with an extra $398.71 for every mission he completes. A bit on the small side, but it is a start. He used half the money to purchase many different varieties of foods before returning to base. There is this great store that he found a month ago. It was a store that lets you walk in, go around, and buy whatever you want; it was called a Supermarket. When he had enough money, he planned to go back and buy some more stuff, but he didn't want to waste all his money on one trip. Cut off from his thoughts, Y/N would notice a green girl flying towards him.