Chapter 1

*RIELLYS POV*
Its been 3 years since I've had Aria & I couldn't be happier. She has long dark hair & deep brown eyes. She looks so much like Jc & I it's crazy. It was 3 am & I was up with Ari. She's been running a fever. Poor baby. Eventually around 5 am she falls asleep in my arms. I was thinking before I fell asleep. I thought about Jc. I wish he was home. He's in New York for ATV. I miss him. After thinking for awhile I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of Ari yelling "Daddy!" I shot straight up to see Jc playing with Ari, I got up & kissed him. "Hi babe! I missed you."
"I missed you too love."
"How was work?"
"Good. I made enough to get you a present."
"Jc you didn't have to do that."
"But I wanted to. Lets just say I made enough so you can finally have your dream wedding & honeymoon." He said with a smirk.
"Oh my god Justin Caylen!" I screamed and attacked him with kisses. "I love you so much. Thank you. How could I ever thank you?!"
"Call Ruby & tell her to babysit Ari till tomorrow." He was smirking devilishly.
"I'll go call her." And with that Ruby had came to get Aria. I trust her & Kian with my baby girl. It was a long exciting day for Jc & I. Lets just say we didn't get much planning done. But it was a very productive day.