Chapter 4

*RIELLYS POV*
Jc & I went to the ski lodge the next day. The drive took about an hour, but I wasn't complaining I love long car rides. Especially since Jc woke me up at 6 am it gave me time to sleep. "Your clumsy. Since when do you know how to ice skate & ski?" Jc asked me.
"I don't. But I wanna learn." I said with a big smile. We went into the lodge & checked in. First we went ice skating, which I'm good at. I used to go when I was a teenager. (A/N HAHA AKA RIELLY RN) Jc had troubles with it though. He kept falling, which of course I would laugh at & fall too. "You're terrible at skating." I said while skating around him in a circle. "Shut up not everybody grows up around snow."
"You can go skating indoors?"
"Yeah yeah whatever." Jc scoffed. He finally got sick of skating so we went to go ski. Of course Jc was a natural & I busted my ass. "Look who's terrible now." Jc said with a smirk.
"Yeah yeah whatever." We decided to go ski on the big slope once I got the hang of it. We were about half way down side by side when Jc said lets race, & zoomed past me. I tried catching up but then everything was a blur. My head had a major migraine & I was laying in the snow, I tried to call out to Jc but I was too weak. I blacked out.

*JCS POV*
I heard a blood curdling scream. I didn't even have to look to know it was Rielly. She landed on her head. The mountain rescuers (a/n stfu idk what theyre called.😒😂) had gotten there within 2 minutes & drove Rielly away. She was going to a hospital. I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. What if she has brain damage? What if she doesn't remember me? All these thoughts made my head hurt. I skied down the hill & returned the ski's, poles, & gear to the lodge. I rushed outside to our SUV & went to the hospital. Praying to God she was okay.