Chapter 2

*RIELLYS POV*
It's been exactly 6 months since Jc got the money for our wedding/honeymoon & today were flying out to Hawaii for our boho shaggy chic wedding. I'm super excited. I cannot wait to be Mrs. Justin Cloud Caylen. The girls were taking a separate plane from the boys. My mom, sisters, Jc's sisters, Jc's mom, & I were all riding together in our dresses our hair & makeup were all done. My mom was putting on all my jewelry & she was crying. She kept telling me how beautiful I was. I got up & hugged her. After that I knew Jaylyn had issues with me. Ava loved me but Jaylyn didn't. I went & sat next to her "Hi Jaylyn."
"Hi..."
"Are you happy for your bobo?"
"I guess. I wish he could see your bad for him."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because you got pregnant & didn't tell him."
"That doesn't mean I'm bad for him. Listen if you don't want me to marry Jc I won't. I love him though & I would never hurt him. I promise. Plus he loves me & wants me to be his wife." I said smiling.
"If he wants you to be his wife, I can learn to want you as a sister." she said giving a weak smile.
"Okay. Thank you Jaylyn." I said while hugging her. I went over to Ava & hugged her too. I went up to Jc's mom & hugged her also. I went into the bathroom & looked at myself. I was wearing an off white boho wedding dress with head, arm, & finger jewelry. I had on light makeup & my long brown hair straightened to my butt. I actually liked what I looked like. I just can't wait for the private plane ride with Jc to Colorado.

*JCS POV*
Once we arrived to Hawaii I instantly got nervous. What if she doesn't say I do. Okay Jc calm down Rielly loves you & will say I do. She would never say I don't. I got off the plane & headed to the little private beach we were having our wedding at. I went up to the front of the aisle as everyone took their places. I heard the music playing & I saw all the bridesmaids walking down the aisle I smiled when I seen Aria throwing around Hawaiian flowers. She so sweet. I heard Rielly's music & I looked up to see her linking arms with her dad. She's so beautiful I couldn't help it I started to cry. Once she arrived to her spot across from me she mouthed "I love you." to me. I mouthed back
"I love you too."
"Here we gather today to join these two in holy matrimony..."

*RIELLYS POV*
I am currently being carried bridal style by Jc onto our plane. I kissed him. "I love you so much Jc."
"I love you more."
"Impossible."
"Nothings impossible."
"You loving me more is."
"Prove it."
"Just wait till we get to our cabin." I said with an evil smile. He just laughed & kissed me.