Chapter 30 Dry oil

When Qin Zisheng arrived at the Shen family, the Shen family was about to have dinner.

"Dog, go and fasten the courtyard door."

Gouzi is Shen Fengmao's nickname.

Shen Fengmao responded, but as soon as he reached the courtyard gate, he saw Qin Zisheng running towards him.

"Master Shen!"

Shen Fengmao frowned, why did Qin Zisheng come here at this time? He must be eating at home.

Although he never had foreign students eat at home, if Qin Zisheng insisted on staying, he, as a master, would not be able to just drive them away.

Shen Fengmao still wants to have a reputation.

"What's the matter with you coming so late?"

Qin Zisheng didn't care at all about Master's tone. He came up to him and said with a smile: "Master, if the student has something unclear, please leave after asking."

Shen Fengmao's expression softened a little, "What's the matter?"

"What is the county case leader?"

Shen Fengmao looked confused, "Why you ask this has nothing to do with you."

"I just want to know, is the county chief criminal very powerful?"

Shen Fengmao rolled his eyes, "That's natural. In the previous dynasty, the county examination was directly connected to the provincial examination, which means that you can directly get the title of scholar. In our Dayong Dynasty, although this rule was abolished, you can still be exempted from the government examination. The academic administration will also pay special attention to the next college examination. As long as there are no major accidents, it can be said that you are already half a scholar."

Qin Zisheng's eyes lit up, "So I'm already half a scholar brother?"

Shen Fengmao glared at him, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm not talking nonsense. My brother passed the county criminal examination."

Qin Zisheng said deliberately: "I didn't know what the county chief was at first, but now that I heard Master say this, I realized that my brother is so powerful."

Shen Fengmao: "..."

Wha, what?

Qin Zichu was the head of the county case?

"The results of the county examination are posted outside the examination hall. As long as I go over and take a look, I will know. Don't bother talking about it here."

Qin Zisheng stopped smiling and said, "Then go and see it."

He had achieved his goal today, and he didn't bother to talk nonsense with Shen Fengmao, so he turned around and ran away.

Shen Fengmao: "............"

When Qin Zisheng arrived home, Li Xiuhua had already told Qin Zhuang about Qin Zichu's passing in the exam, so the atmosphere at home was a bit strange.

Qin Zhuang seemed happy, but the expression on his face was definitely not a smile. It was very complicated anyway.

Qin Zisheng jumped up and down, "Mom and Dad, I'm back."

Li Xiuhua responded, then pulled her younger son for help, "Sheng'er, tell your father, what is the name of the song your brother passed the exam?"

"The county chief, mother, my brother is the county chief."