Chapter 88 Pregnant

Zhao Shengrui, who came back from Linwu County, seemed to have changed little. He still calmly directed everyone to provide disaster relief, and only announced the next step when the disaster relief had to be stopped.

But even though he was calm, everyone knew that the impeachment memorials before the emperor were probably about to pile up, especially the three princes.

Zhao Shengrui leaned back on a big rock and closed his eyes slightly. He had not had a good rest for a long time and looked a little tired.

This was what Qin Zichu saw when he approached, and he couldn't help but persuade him, "Your Highness, go get some sleep."

Zhao Shengrui opened his eyes when he heard the words, and his fatigue disappeared in an instant. What he saw just now was just Qin Zichu's illusion.

"No need, is there something wrong?"

Qin Zichu nodded, "Your Highness, the road clearing on Fengyang side is going smoothly, but there are some problems on Linwu side."

"what is the problem?"

"There have been several landslides there, and there are huge rocks and clods everywhere, making it difficult to clean up manually."

Zhao Shengrui raised his eyelids and glanced at him, "Have you already thought of a solution?"

After spending this time together, Zhao Shengrui got to know Qin Zichu somewhat.

No situation seems to be difficult for him.

"Yes, it's just a little irregular."

"Why is it against the rules?"

"Your Highness, I want to blow it up with explosives."

Zhao Shengrui didn't seem too surprised. This was indeed a method that Qin Zichu would come up with. If it were him, he would also think about it.

"Did you know that if I allowed you to use explosives, there would be another hill in the memorial before my father's case tomorrow."

Qin Zichu nodded, "It's conceivable."

"Then you still ask?"

"Your Highness, this is the most labor-saving and time-saving method. At present, the people are exhausted physically and mentally, and their hearts are extremely fragile. They can't afford it at all. And our people, who have been busy for so long, can no longer do such a hard work. I can't stand it."

Zhao Shengrui snorted lightly, "You are very brave."

"Perhaps the person who is close to the vermilion is red."

Zhao Shengrui glanced at him and said speechlessly: "You mean you learned it from His Highness?"

Qin Zichu laughed and said, "I don't dare to do that."

After a pause, he returned to his serious look, "Your Highness, General Pei told me before coming here that there is a saltpeter mine in your fief?"

Zhao Shengrui: "..."

You have found out everything clearly.

"Yes, yes, but can you make explosives?"

Qin Zichu nodded, "Master mentioned it before when I was in official school."

Zhao Shengrui had gone to a government school, so he naturally knew who his wife was. It seemed normal for someone with such a temperament to tell students about the ratio of explosives.

"Your Highness, please make up your mind this morning."

Zhao Shengrui said helplessly: "That's all, I'll send someone to move it. It will take about three days. Can you wait?"