Chapter 54 Produced by Su Kee

After Zhai Guqiu's lesson, Qin Zichu also realized that he didn't seem to care enough about the current situation of the dynasty.

Since time traveling, he has focused most of his attention on the imperial examination, but what about after passing the exam? What happens after entering that court?

Zhuang Xueli's words "Your Majesty is old" today reminded him that the next step was to seize the direct heir.

Brothers kill each other, and there is always a bloodbath in the fight for the heir.

If he is admitted, he will definitely be a soldier in the court. In the storm of seizing the heir, if he is brought to a certain point, he may be shattered to pieces.

If a prince's death is silent, what does he mean to a small marginalized person? Just a speck of dust.

Thinking of this, Qin Zichu dug out the stack of Zidi newspapers he bought before.

Naturally, royal matters will not be written on it, but some clues and trends can be seen from related matters.

After searching around the house but not finding it, Qin Zichu called to his wife, "Xiaohan, have you put away my newspaper for me?"

Su Xiaohan quickly ran over and took out the newspaper he had received from the cabinet. "I was afraid it would get dusty, so I put it away in the cabinet."

Qin Zichu smiled and said, "Xiaohan is still thoughtful."

"Master, what do you want to eat? I'll cook today."

"Eat whatever you have at home."

Su Xiaohan looked at Qin Zichu's face that had lost weight and said distressedly: "My husband has lost weight since he came to Fuxian County. Is he too tired from studying?"

"No, I told you, the master I'm following is famous in the academy for not doing his job properly. No, he even took us hiking in the backyard this morning."

Others would have been anxious when they heard this, but Su Xiaohan breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good. When I went out during the day, I heard people say that the masters in the academy are very strict, and they beat people with rulers at every turn. Mr. You weren't beaten, were you?"

"How can I?" Qin Zichu looked proud, "Master Zhai praised me today for my high understanding and good habits."

Su Xiaohan smiled happily, "My husband is very good."

"That is."

"I'll make braised pork later. My husband hasn't eaten it in a long time."

Qin Zichu rolled up his sleeves and said, "I've been busy at home these days and you're exhausted. How about I cook dinner tonight."

Su Xiaohan looked surprised, "Mr., can you cook?"

"I can't do anything else, but I can do braised pork. Have you forgotten? I told you how to make it in the first place."

"Too."

Qin Zichu walked to the kitchen, "My eyes are tired after reading all day. Let's make a meal and relax. Xiaohan, can you come with me?"

Of course Su Xiaohan agreed, "Okay."

The two of them went into the kitchen to work together.

So soon, the three people working in the yard heard the conversation between the young couple in the kitchen:

"Xiaohan, is this okay?"

"That's okay, Mr. Xian. He's so clean."

"It's better taught by Xiaohan."