Chapter 71 open

Now that the shop has been found, Su Ji's business will naturally start.

First of all, of course, is Qin Zisheng's toy series, which are easy to make and cheap, and are perfect for promoting new stores.

Qin Zisheng was very nervous when he took on the important task for the first time. He went in and out to check everything in the shop more than ten times but still found it was not enough, which made Su Xiaohan dumbfounded.

"Sheng'er, you've checked me so many times, everything is fine."

Qin Zisheng frowned, "After all, the shop is open for business. If something goes wrong, I will smash Su Ji's sign."

He was getting taller and taller now. Su Xiaohan was not as easy to touch his head as before, so he patted his shoulder instead.

"Don't worry, I've checked it for you and it's fine. Besides, why did you smash the sign? It's not that serious."

Hearing that he had also checked, Qin Zisheng was immediately relieved.

Brother Xiaohan is the most reliable in doing things.

In order to create an atmosphere for the opening of the shop, Su Xiaohan even bought a large number of hanging cannons. When the time comes, they will make a crackling sound and it will be lively.

"Brother Xiaohan, go up a little further."

Su Xiaohan moved the cannon upwards, "What about this?"

"A little further to the side."

Su Xiaohan was about to do what he was told, when suddenly a big hand stretched out, took his hand and moved the hanging cannon to the side a little, and then hung it directly.

Su Xiaohan turned around in surprise, "Ms. sir, why are you here?"

Qin Zichu laughed and said, "The shop is open for business on the first day, why don't you come and take a look?"

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan were busy making wheelbarrows, and Qin Zichu was in a critical period of preparing for the exam, so they agreed that Su Xiaohan and Qin Zisheng would be responsible for the opening.

But everyone still came today.

"Dad and daddy are here too?"

"Well, Xue Li and You Wan are here too."

Su Xiaohan glanced at the ground and whispered: "Mr. sir, let's go down and talk."

"good."

Qin Zichu got off the wooden ladder first, then directly hugged Su Xiaohan's waist and carried him down.

Su Xiaohan blushed, "Mr. sir, this is on the street."

"It was still early and no one saw it."

Su Xiaohan quickly got down from Qin Zichu's arms, then tugged at his clothes randomly, and whispered: "Where did Sheng'er go?"

"He ran in as soon as I came."

"Then, I'll go in too."

As he was about to run back, Qin Zichu knew he was embarrassed and didn't stop him. He just followed him back with a smile.

Su Ren, Sun Xiaoshan, Zhuang Xueli and You Wan were visiting the shop, and Qin Zisheng was answering their questions.

Su Ren smiled and said: "Your brother Xiaohan said that you arranged the shop very carefully, and now it turns out that it is true."

Sun Xiaoshan patted Qin Zisheng's arm with a look of love on his face, "Sheng'er is becoming more capable."

You Wandong looked around and couldn't put it down for these novel and fun toys.