4.chapter

Hi!

Agni Bhai, deeply intoxicated, struggled to comprehend the unfolding events. The revelation seemed to betray a sense of profound disillusionment towards Arnav Bhai, his gaze filled with unanswered questions. Meanwhile, the reporters' reactions were mixed; while a few appreciated the family's unity so they were not happy with whatever was happening , most were thrilled by the prospect of a scandal. The fact that Agni, a distinguished lawyer, appeared inebriated at his brother's launch event was, for them, a controversy too good to ignore.

I blamed myself, thinking I should have warned Arnav Bhai sooner. But before I could act, the situation escalated rapidly. Nirav and Nishant Bhai were fixated on Arnav Bhai and Agni Bhai, with Nirav visibly pained, understanding the depth of Agni Bhai's turmoil. The room buzzed with gossip and chaos, and then, Agni Bhai lashed out, "This bastard Aryan is not my Brother. He can never be. He's just a gold digger, like his mother, and a bastard, like my father. They both betrayed us, and they still will. This is just a burden to all of us, a worthless worm that should have died that day."

His words left me in shock, my heart was shattering apart . Why was there so much hatred for me? Why was I even born? Yet, amid the hurt, I gathered my strength .I have listened all of this even before ,still .whenever someone say this it still hurts me, whenever my only so called family does this I know I should not have any hone, I knew I had to defend myself, but more importantly, I needed to protect the integrity of the launch party. Allowing Arnav Bhai's hard work to be overshadowed by this drama was not an option for me . this is all not new to me , the conversation and almost everything but still the launch was still something , whatever happens stay within us , No one can say anything to my family except me , only I can let them know about my place and theirs in this family ..

The words spoken by Agni Bhai, though hurtful, set the stage for an unforeseen turn of events. The reporters' eyes gleamed with anticipation of a story that could potentially tear our family apart. We needed to stand united, but what followed was beyond my expectations. I had always harbored the notion that Arnav Bhai was indifferent, even heartless towards me. However, his next action shattered that belief. In defense of me, he confronted Agni Bhai and delivered a resounding slap. The room fell into a stunned silence as everyone's gaze shifted to the unfolding drama.

The ensuing chaos was palpable. Nirav Bhai and Nishant Bhai seemed to understand that Agni Bhai had provoked this reaction, yet there was a fleeting moment when they appeared Not so satisfied with his harsh words towards me. Their eyes betrayed mixed emotions, and for a brief moment, it seemed they shared Agni Bhai's sentiment that I should not exist That i was not able to now .This realization brought a momentary sense of vindication That Agni bhai hated me but somewhere Nirav bhai and Nishant bhai stilled had somewhat empathy for me , but it was quickly overshadowed by the escalating tension.

Arnav Bhai's anger was palpable. In that moment, it didn't matter to him that we were in the public eye. His actions suggested that his priority was either to defend me or to express his frustration with Agni Bhai's behavior. Regardless, it was clear his tolerance had reached its limit. He embodied the role of a strict guardian ready to impart a stern lesson. As I looked around, it was evident that Ruhan, Nishant, Nirav, and I all recognized that Arnav Bhai was beyond reasoning now. The boundary he had maintained had been crossed, and his resolve was unmistakable.

Arnav Bhai turned to Agni Bhai with a stern command, "Look at me, look!" Agni Bhai, who had been staring at the ground following the slap, seemed to have anticipated this reaction, knowing well he had crossed a line. Arnav Bhai's anger was palpable as he rebuked, "Is this how you speak about someone wishing they were dead? Are you serious? For God's sake, you're a lawyer. Who better than you knows the importance of evidence before declaring someone a criminal? And yet, look at him; he's no criminal, yet you wish death upon him. What has happened to you? You were never like this. What fault does he bear for all that has happened? If you can't accept him, fine, but it was unjust to say what you did. Rid your heart of this hatred, free yourself, are you getting it I am saying this to you ?"when will you free your self and have a normal life tell me ?