Hostage-- AFAB reader [M]

A/N: this was supposed to be a drabble but drastically changed. This is the fem version of this scenario but there will be an amab version as well!! 

word count:500

TW:Noncon/Dubcon, oral (fem receiving), kidnapping, gender neutral/ vague yandere

Synopsis: Your kidnapper decides to have a little taste of you.

----

The smooth yet foreign hand on your thigh brought you to consciousness, its presence alarming, but oddly gentle.

You began to sweat, realizing you couldn't see. The more you jostled your hands, the more you realized you couldn't move your hands, either. They were tied behind your back, nearly numb. You had been laying on them for who knows how long.

You tried to talk but were slowly shushed as a cold finger was placed to your wet lips. Your feet were still free, propped up and pushed together as you squirmed around on the warm sheets beneath you. Your legs weren't stuck together for long as the person in front of you pushed them apart, widening you up for them to see.

You shouted, but were soon shushed once again with a smack to your thigh.

Hot breath ghosted over your thigh as plump lips were pressed on your leg; a hand gripped the flesh, pushing your thigh against their cheek. Soft tufts of hair brushed against your bare skin as fingers slowly shimmied down your pants. Whoever was on top of you was taking their time, lifting your back to remove your underwear and shorts with ease.

You whimpered as the damp breath once on your thigh, now fell onto your exposed sex. You tried to shut your legs, but powerful hands came to force you open. It was only a matter of seconds until arms were wrapped around your thighs, and a warm face put itself against your wet slit.

You squirmed around and tried to move away, but nails dug into the flesh of your legs as lips greeted your slick folds. Your hole quivered at the feeling of a tongue gently teasing your clit. Another kiss was given, this time open-mouthed as your captor's tongue wrapped around your sensitive bud.

Your hips bucked upwards but hands came to steady you, pushing your stomach down. A deep grunt escaped from the lips wrapped around you, beginning to suck on your sweet cunt. You accidentally let a moan slip, biting your lip to avoid making such noises. A gentle laugh ringed out against your sex, mocking you as they dove back in for more. The person pushed your leg upward, forcing it onto their back to widen you up even farther. A full lick was given to your gaping hole, covering every crevice as your hands struggled.

You felt their nose and lips buried in your folds as they hungrily devoured you. You could feel yourself getting close, but dared not to say it aloud. Your hips grinded upwards to meet the strangers face, a both shameful and pleasurable act that let out a series of desperate grunts. A tongue prodded in and out your slit, making your orgasm shutter through. You felt them suck harder onto you, as you clenched your legs around their head and shoulder to grind your aching hole. You came onto them, panting as your captor gave a lasting lick.