Best Friend [M]

Male! Yandere X GN! Reader

A/N: I've got so many ideas I want to write but its so hard to find the time to put them down! I'm not quite sure if I'd label this incredibly NSFW because it doesn't technically have any action, but take that how you will. Please read at your own discretion and pay attention to the content warning! Anyway, I hope you all are well and I'm incredibly thankful for the support yall give :').

TW: NSFW? (shows events leading up to sex), virginity/purity kink, mentions of being "dirty" after intercourse, Corruption kink, possessive/obsessive behaviors, a tad of a humiliation kink

Synopsis: Your best friend teases you about your virgin status and offers to help change it.

"Are you seriously a virgin?"

Gael tried to stifle a laugh, watching you for your reaction.

"What does it matter to you," You scowled at him. "My life is none of your business..!"

You shoved him and covered your face with your phone. He really knew how to push the right buttons to make you embarrassed. And he's been prodding at you about your virginity for an hour now.

"Hey hey no need to get defensive!" He laughed and grabbed your hand to stop you from punching him any further. "I'm just saying, I can't believe you still haven't gotten laid yet."

"Yeah and what? As if you're the 'oh so greatest' at sex." You mumbled.

"I'll have you know I've satisfied many and plenty." He grinned at you, watching your face grow nervous. "But I've got to say, I'm not all that surprised that you haven't managed to lose your V-card yet."

"what's that supposed to mean?" You squinted your eyes, ready to pinch his ear if he said any more humiliating truths.

"Well, I'm just saying you haven't had that many uh...suitors. Or lovers, rather. And I've never seen you bring someone home."

"That's because I'm not inconsiderate like you, who brings anyone home the moment you feel your pants tighten. I, have standards." You smugly stated.

"Hey I have standards too; I'm just more...flexible."

You rolled your eyes and went back to your phone. But he didn't stop there.

"But really, you need to get out there. I think I just might cry at the thought of you being old and wrinkly and celibate forever."

You huffed and looked at him.

"What are you going to do about it? My lack of sleeping around has actually kept me quite peaceful, unlike you. You'll hump anything that moves; then you get upset whenever it comes back to bite you in the ass." You smirked at how offended he looked. Gael clutched his chest dramatically at your insult.

He was quick to recover though, moving to grab your phone out of your hand. He tossed it to the end of the bed, placing a hand on your thigh.

"As your certified roommate and best friend, I have special methods of changing your virgin Mary status." He looked at you with mischievous eyes, grabbing your hands. "In fact, I think perhaps I should be the one to take away your virginity, if you'd like."

Gael ran his finger from your lips, down your chest, slowly and sensually. He watched as your eyes went wide and your face flushed.

"U-uh, what are you even...talking about? "

"Don't make me say it," He pouted, leaning to whisper in your ear. "Don't you want me to make you feel good...?"

Your mouth sat agape as you fidgeted under him.