Hostage--AMAB Reader [M]

A/N: the AMAB/male (?) Version of the kidnapper scenario! :0 hoping to bring more unique ideas to the table soon, this was just a guilty pleasure!

Word count:600

TW: Noncon/Dubcon, NSFW, Oral (male receiving), kidnapping, gender neutral/ vague yandere

Synopsis: Your kidnapper decides to have a little taste of you.

----

You had been struggling for what felt like hours, tossing and turning in the metal chair, trying to free yourself. Your hands and feet were tied out of reach; you couldn't see or say a thing on account of the blindfold and foul-smelling gag.

Your muffled noises rung out in the cold room as footsteps approached you. You whimpered, trying desperately to free yourself as the knot around your hands began to gently loosen. The figure standing in front of you crouched down, close enough to feel their breath. It was so warm compared to the chilled room.

The stranger walked their hands down your chest, coming to the hem of your pants. A gentle finger traced it, touching the zipper as you cried out into the gag. The hand moved further south, rubbing your throbbing crotch in a circular motion. Your frustrated gasp turned into a low moan as the hand rubbed deeper, feeling every twitch in your pants that you wished would go away. But despite your desperate cries, the stranger pursued. You felt legs fall to straddle your waist, clenching around you as your captor sat on top of you. Their hips began to move inward, grinding at a slow yet deep pace. The person placed a hand on your chest, steadying you and stopping you from fidgeting. You let out a low moan, feeling your captor's own crotch grow heated onto yours. But as you unconsciously lifted your hips, they pulled away. You immediately shot back down, embarrassed and terrified of your reciprocation.

Your pants were growing tighter by the minute. Mixed with a sense of fear, shame, and desire you were conflicted on what to do. But your captor had unzipped your pants before you began to notice, slowly moving them out of the way to get to your underwear. The same smooth yet desperate hand caressed you as they slid your undergarment just enough to expose what was below. The person defiling you gave a small purr at seeing your sex. Gripping your thighs to spread you wider, their hot breath fanned your erection. A smooth cheek grazed against your pulsating cock, lips quivering to plant a small kiss against your flesh.

You tried to struggle even more, too nervous and aroused to deal with staying compliant. Your captor gripped your erection as their lips gave a sweet kiss to your tip. Before you could move further, they pushed you inside of their mouth, giving a gentle suck as lips wrapped around you. You grew even antsier as they pumped you with one hand, their mouth devouring the rest. You felt your pre-cum get licked away as a tongue swirled around your tip, making you feel like you were ready to burst. You managed to slip a hand out of the rope binding you but as you tried to push their head away, you felt them come back with quicker bobs to your cock. You shamelessly pulled them back in, pushing their head deeper in. You felt your captor grin with you inside their mouth; your mewls and moans became louder as your strength to push them away faded. The stranger pushed your hand away from their head to hold you down. With their other, they used to keep you inside their mouth.

Your orgasm came quick and fast as the kidnapper held you down. You were forced to cum inside their mouth, cock continuing to slide in and out of their mouth as you finished, grinning from ear to ear. You heaved, sweat dripping off your brow as you bit into your gag.