Chapter 6 - Kyoma's curse

(A/N: yey! I'm making advance note (so?) hehehe and by the way please vote, comment, and share :-) and will updating 2 chapters and 1 special chapter because my school is coming and it will become long update so I made a deadline to make one chapter every month starting September so now you know... And lastly this is a script type chapter so it's informal... Laziness right? <( _ _ )> (apologizes deeply) Well then let's get back to the story...)
***************
(Kyoma wakes up)
Kyoma: huh? Where I am?... (Looking around) w-wait! This is-
Queen: oh you awake ?
Kyoma: e-eh?! Joō-sama?(queen) (bows to the queen)
Queen: oh no need for the formal greeting to me since now your my patient. (Smiles at Kyoma)
Kyoma: do you know me?
Queen:of course Mitukushi brought you here so how can I forget you? He is lately busy researching about you so now you now. 😄
Kyoma:Mitukushi brought me here? Oh yeah I collapsed. I didn't know Mitukushi still following me... And researching... ( to piss me off!😡).
Queen: oh right! Can I call you Koyamira-San?
Koyamira: (*nods*) mmm...( means yes)
Queen: by the way are you okay now?
Koyamira: eh.. Yes I'm ok now hehehe sorry for troubling you.. Uhmm how much will I pay for this?
Queen : pay? Oh no need.. In exchange.. I have gift for you! 😊
Koyamira : gift? Why?
Queen: here wear this and your curse will temporarily gone. I made it and you also don't need to pay it.. Usually this cost ¥2,000,000 and very well selling for Otalenes hehehe...
Koyamira : ¥2,000,000?! ( it already my 2 years allowance)Oh and you made it? Isn't it damaging your health?
Queen: sort of.. Well, making this is fun.. And I also make this for my children's sake...
Consider it as a welcome gift tte ba ne? (Ya know)
Koyamira: welcome gift?
Queen: mmm.. Welcome gift for my mitukushi's crush and by the way he is calling you at his room... Hinata-san Is also here because Sayuri wants her to sleep with her tonight so it's okay If you sleep here since it's free day tomorrow..
Koyamira: (*blushing*) eh... Erm.. Okay joō-sama thank you for this.. (*bowing to the queen*) please excuse me and take care of your health.(*leaving to the queen's clinic*)
Queen : kochira kosō( same here)
*******************
(Heading towards to mitukushi's room even though she really don't want to go)
Koyamira: Oii teme(bastard)oji-sama! Why did you summon me? Eh...
(Sleeping on the sofa)
Koyamira : A re? Sleeping on the sofa.. (*poking mitukushi's cheek softly*) oii wake up or you will fall here..( whispering)
Mitukushi: (holds her wrist)
Koyamira: eek!( surprised) wh-what? I'm just waking you up or you will fall into the ground t-that's all... (*blushing*)
Mitukushi: oh... I thought someone is going to kill me.
Koyamira: kill you? Well I'm about to do it actually (-_-)
Mitukushi : well are you okay now? (Saying it while going to bed)
Koyamira: mmm probably.. And also thank you for saving me last time(still blushing because of the kiss flashback)
Mitukushi: so now I know why did you get sick when your curse was temporarily gone...
Koyamira: heh??
Mitukushi: my mother said that you became very sick before you had your curse right? And when you became to yourself again.. It came back
Koyamira: mmm... (Thinking) I think that's true... That's why mother became a doctor... Joō-sama is good huh?.. She observed that it from me...
Mitukushi: well no worries.. Mom already healed you... So when it happens again, you will returned to normal without being sick...
Koyamira: eh...(heh but I'm not going back being a girl thanks for you because my weakness is exposed) well.. I'm going to sleep in the sofa(because I sleep quietly... ) so you now also slee--...
Mitukushi: (already sleeping)
Koyamira: FAST!?( ̄_ ̄) and also I'm not your pillow!
Mitukushi: (hugging Koyamira, half-sleep)
Koyamira:(pissed off) let me go!( punches Mitukushi at face)
Mitukushi: it hurts!
Koyamira: ahh!!! S-S-Sorry!! I didn't mean it... Ice! Right... Ice... I'll get ice you wait he-----
Mitukushi: (pulls Koyamira to the bed...) no stay here... You'll sleep in the bed with me(then hugs Koyamira like a pillow again) your already an ice so it's okay it will heal soon... Just sleep here...
Koyamira: wa-wait... a-are you s-sure?
(Mitukushi... Already sleeping)
Koyamira: jeez... It can help... I let you this tonight...
(And they sleep together... The end!....... Joke ( ̄▽ ̄)!)
*************
(In the morning....)
Koyamira: (yawns) oh? Morning already?...mmm oh wait?!.... (Looking at the mirror, checking her face) w-when did I turned into a boy again?... As a recalled the queen said I will back being a boy before lunch and now it's morning...
Mitukushi: (just finish taking a bath... Miracle to wake up before Koyamira) because I did something, now that you know, you should also get up for breakfast sore ja!(well then, see you)
Kyoma: W-what! You hentai oji!( pervert prince) tsk... I got careless... Idiot Mitukushi.... You already have two points... (Then heads towards to get ready)
*******************
Hinata: oh nii-chan ohayo!( brother, good morning)
Kyoma: ah ohayo...
Queen: so then let's eat? ☺️
Amai-chan: itadakimasu! (Eats food) (* he also included because Sayuri also invited him to the sleep over)
All: itadakimasu! ( then eats food)
Hanabi: (while eating) and so your very lucky kushi!( his older sister calls him that... Shortcut for Mitukushi)
Mitukushi : huh?
Hanabi : heh... You done "it" two times (≧∇≦)
Mitukushi: oh... That "it"..
Kyoma: w-wha--( blushing)
King: hahaha amazing!
Amai: what is that?
Kyoma: oh nothing!
(And then everyone had a moe breakfast! Hahaha embarrassing breakfast for Kyoma)
---THE END--- REAL THE END---
*****************
(A/n) : so finally the end hehehe... By the way I just edit some parts in the story for wrong grammars hehehe... And also I'm gonna renew the Sabisū club picture because I edit it wrong... If I have time... (Really need time)
Oh... If you don't know what the "it" means: while Koyamira is sleeping, Mitukushi kissed her that turned her back being to boy and by that...the effect of the medicine was gone so Koyamira turn back into boy! And all of the royal family knows it including Hinata. Hehehe that's it... So now the special chapter... (Making progress)