Chapter 7 - The mysterious,full of surprises

Sabisū club free time

"Argh.. I want to have term break now!" The twins said...
"It's okay, term break is almost there... And Christmas with winter you know?" Eri said.
" yup... It's going to be cold again" yin said
"Yoruko and amai-senpai is in judo practice... This time is somewhat boring... Oh wait...there are lot of things to do in the castle!" Kyoma said.
" TERM BREAAKKK!!!!" The twins said aloud
"Yep... We all need that especially for STUDENTS haha... But we need to have exams before it though.." Yin said
"NOOOO!!! We need time travel, come on let's skip exam!! "Eri said...
"Whoa really? You should be a good example to the students since your kaichou-sama a.k.a student council president.." Yin said
"Pfft.. Oh by the way, Principal said there will be new student here tomorrow"Eri said
"What... Again? Who is it?" Hiruke said
"Well I don't know... But there were rumors about her... She is very rich,beauty and brains except being shy though..." Eri said
"Heeeeehhh.... I somewhat guessed something... Well let's find it tomorrow!"Kyoma said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day....
"Class 1-A, you have a new classmate... Meet.... (*student not going in, just frozen in front of the door) Uhm...... Eh... You can enter don't be shy...(*the student enters the room) Now introduce yourself " Rina-sensei said with smiling face, their home room teacher)
"K-k-k-ooonichiwa............... My-my name is.... Yoshikawa A-Aztec desu... Y-yo-yoroshikuonegaishimasu..."the new student said.
"Ah-h-a-h-a-h-a....... Well everyone please be nice to her because we know she is very shy... Now Aztec-san,please seat he---........re.... Why did she disappear again?? C'mon don't be too shy and hide in the door.. Please come out." Rina-sensei said...
(Awkward face in the class.... They all think she is very weird that creeps them out...)
"Ah...uh.... yes,thank you.."Aztec said then take a seat in her table.

(After class....)

"It's like our new classmate is very weird... Do we all look like monsters?? And also every time when someone talks to her, she just dodge it and stay away... Is she even a human huh? I thought she is a rich smart beautiful lady but her weirdness is overflowing..  Why? Answer me Mitu-sama?!"Kyoma said to him..."Since when did you start thinking of new weird nicknames for me?"Mitukushi said. "Ah ha-ha-ha did I said anything? Ha-ha-ha (fake laugh)"Kyoma reacts.... "hoh There is Aztec-chan again... Aztec-chan! Hi-----"Kyoma said as Aztec fastly passed him by and going straight forward running like a robot to Mitukushi. "Uhm.... Su...suoruhi-kun... This is sudden b-b-but...... IalwayswantedtoseeyousoIdidmybestgoinghereand-"Aztec said. "Wa-wait don't rap, take a pause, breathe, calm down.... calm down..."Mitukushi said... "Actually... No.. I dont want to waste time.... Suoruhi Mitukushi-sama, I like you!" Aztec said....
.
. .
. . .
. . . .
Kyoma and Mitukushi: HUHHH?????!!!!!