Special Chapter 1 - RomeoXJuliet

Hello everyone! This is Kawaguchi Hitomi,your narrator of this story. And this story started in the Rose Ball...
Mitukushi(Juliet( you're asking? He is acting as a girl)): amazing... It's the first time I have ever seen this place before... Full of roses, dancing people and rich people...
(Then walks by the nearby fountain in the garden after taking stroll to the ball)
Mitukushi(or should I say Juliet now...): *sniff sniff* mmm irises smell good floating in this fountain...
Koyamira(and presenting romeo): oh...
(Staring at each other and so.. Love at first sight)
Romeo: smell of iris,wh-what is your name?
Benovolio(Hiruke): Romeo! The king is calling you.
Romeo: ahh I'm coming (then Juliet runs away) oh wait!..
Benovolio : oii faster!
Romeo: eh mmm...
Juliet(running away) : so his name is romeo! Hahaha romeo...
Cordelia(Yin): Odin! Where are you I have been searching for you! Let's go now home..
Juliet: Hai!(~3~)... (Okay)
At Juliet's house...
( Eri dress as a man because she want it... Leader of capulet but Juliet don't know about this..): hey your late! Where did you went?
Juliet: uhmm there...
Antonio(Amai-chan): Odin is late even though today is your 16th birthday!
Juliet: haha sorry <(_ _)>...
Cordelia: anyways... Let's celebrate!
Everyone: happy birthday Juliet!
Juliet: arigatou everyone (then blows the candle)
*at the palace*
King(Yoruko): where did you went?
Romeo: ah at the garden!
King: next time don't be late... By the way I'm introducing to you your soon to be wife and queen of Neo Virona Hermione.
Hermione( Seira): nice to meet you romeo-sama...
Romeo: ah eh? Uhmm nice to meet you too..
King: be good to each other.
Romeo: ok, I understand...
*back to Juliet... After celebrating*
Juliet: where are we heading to?
...: it's a secret... You'll know if we get there...
*then upon arrival*
Juliet: thi-this is a graveyard... *looking around* oh seems the grave's name was shattered...
... : this is Capulet's house after being taken away by Motagues... In other words... Your home when your child..(pulls a sword) Juliet Fiamtta Arst De Capulet, this Is the sword handed down by generations... It means... It's your father's sword... Juliet-sama... We pledge to say this to you until your 16th birthday... The day will come we'll take over the Montagues!
Juliet: Ju-juliet Fiamtta Arst de Capulet... *looking at the sword* th-this is...(faints)
< the next day>...
Cordelia: are you now ok?
Juliet:( just woke up) ah.. Yes..
Cordelia: you look sad... Is there anything I can do?
Juliet: don't worry... I'm fine... I just need rest...
Cordelia: then I'll leave your breakfast here...
Juliet: ah thanks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip) < by the way I'm cutting now the story because it's too long even I summarize it... So let's go!>
///fighting scene///
Romeo: Juliet!
Juliet: don't follow me!... If you follow me *pant* we'll fight here!( pointing sword to Romeo)
Romeo: then let's fight *pant*..
(So then they fight... <you can use your imagination on how they fight (^∇^) >)
Romeo: hyah!... Ha...
Juliet: hyah!
Accidentally...
Romeo: *falls on the stage* (they're fighting on the 2nd floor of the stage) s-someone help...(said in his mind)
*after falling*
Romeo: eh? J-juliet???
Mitukushi: what? (carrying Kyoma princess-style and fastly remove her Juliet costume to prince after falling)
Audience in the play: (nosebleed) t-this is Yaoi!...(some of them) Whut is this?
Kyoma: (fastly go down) hey what are you doing? You're making it confusing!
Mitukushi: *saying loudly and not listening to kyoma* this is not right... Whatever I do, I'm still not fit for Juliet...
Audience: eeeh?
Mitukushi: the real Juliet should be.... (Pulls Kyoma towards him) *kiss*
Kyoma: (surprised) mmmm?....
Audience: this is really yaoi! ❤️ oh wait... Why is that one changing into a girl... He's not even dressing but he... Changes to a girl with beautiful red dress!!! ❤️❤️kawaii!
Right back side of stage..staring....
Benovolio,Cordelia, Antonio(Amai-chan) ,leader of Capulet (Eri), Hermione (Seira), director(Sayuka), Tybalt(Shion),narrator(Kawaguchi): (very HEAVY nosebleed) su-sugoi!! This is not even in the script... As expected the two of them... Beautiful!
Leader of montague(Yoruko): wow flood of blood....(^_^)
(And so now.. The new romeo)Mitukushi: it suits you Juliet.
(And the new Juliet)Koyamira:(blushing heavily) st-stop it's e-embarrassing....
Romeo: so shall we continue the fight or dance?
Juliet: do you think we can fight with this?... Well we s-should dance instead..(still blushing)
Romeo: so can we have this dance? (Offers his hand)
Juliet: of course.. Hold his hand..
And they dance instead....
Benovolio: shall we? (Offers his hand to Cordelia)
Cordelia: gladly! (^∇^)
Leader of Capulet Eri: we should dance too Yoruko! (Pulls him and they dance... So he is forced...and to add, they should be enemies)
Tybalt: (offers his hand to Seira )
Hermione: eh? Really? Of course gladly!
Sayuka: (almost crying...feeling moved) this is really success! Even though the ending changed.. But... I'm moved great job everybody!!!! (Claps many times)
Narrator: and so everybody dance together... And that's how the ending of Mitukushi x Koyamira... I mean.. Romeo x Juliet..
Audience: bravo! Even though the ending was changed... Very good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so the end yow! Haha joke... This in now the lazy author of this story... Stay tuned for special chapter!... Next update: September, continuing the story... New characters and Mitukushi has a rival? Stay tuned also about that rival.... By the way the picture 1 is when he kissed Koyamira.... And she has a jacket haha... Then she remove and dance as in the picture 2... Well this should be long with a backstage scene but I'll try by very best next time plus my school is very tiring for many projects so I'll very very try my best readers to and moe haha... My reference for this is the anime version because I don't know where will I read the work of Shakesphere for this...so...
Please comment anything how weird it is and vote and share!