Mask

Past

                                                              ⚠TW!!!

                             Insecurity+ mentions of an Eating Disorder

"Normal Sunday morning." Is what I thought while getting ready for Church. I got out of bed and looked at my clock. '6:02 AM' I roll out of bed  and start getting out of my pj's and into my church clothes. I get a small amount of makeup on. I start forcing a friendly smile and pretend I feel pretty "There" I chuckle nervously "Pretty....I guess" I said while being uncomfortable in my own skin. I woke my parents and siblings up '6:48 AM' The clock read. "I won't eat, not today." I said while looking in the mirror. "I look and feel absolutely disgusting." I say on the verge of tears. Then the thoughts started scolding me. "Don't eat you fat pig" "Who looks like that!?" "Why is your stomach so big???" "Go on a diet" "You have no friends because no one wants to be one with a fat pig like you!" At that point, a single teardrop falls from my eye. The thoughts continue until I hear a knock on my door. I quickly wipe the tear and open the door to my oldest brother. "Are you ready?" He says "Yes" I say. "Physically not mentally" One thought says. I grab my bag and head to the car, my parents walk out the door and lock up the house. Then we depart.

A/N: Thank you for choosing my book to read! So sorry that it's super short. It's 1am and this is my first time writing on a public app and this is made for very specific reasons such as to...

1. Raise awareness towards these things and for anyone struggling with stuff like this to know that You are NOT alone. Text or call 988 if it gets bad, or me, I will read any and all comments.

2. I don't really see much stories like the one I'm writing or anything cute or no smut, because everyone on this app wants to make every story a f-boy or bad boy + good girl (I felt cringy while writing this line) so I thought I might as well make a no smut nor swearing one based off of a true story. 

Sorry if I don't update often. If I do not update, I have many reasons such as...

1. I am a student with a very busy life

2.My sport career. I'm a very competitive person so most of my life goes to sports.

3. My Art career. If I get kicked out of art school, don't worry I won't go crazy like a certain someone. 

4. My mental health. Since I'm still recovering and are still doing some of the things that are listed in the description, I have to spend some time alone and dissocialize for a bit :)

I hope you understand and if you do, thank you. You mean the world to me and to most people. Please remember to eat, drink water, and sleep. 

                                  I love you all and as always, 07 Bois