Intro

I'm back here! At this writing place, makes me feel nostalgic lol.

This is my first time writing any sort of long story. I hope you'll love it.

It's dark romance as and goes through many explicit, taboo etc topics, so please just leave this if this isn't your type.

It has mainly femdom but has switches too..

Don't forget to vote and support me! Do follow me for more and to be updated about everything!

You can always tell me about any particular topics which you might want me to write about, as I write one shots as well.

Do check my book "Wild smut one shots" on my profile to know about it.

Have a wonderful reading time!!

Description

(you can skip this from now, unless you haven't read the story description yet.)

Aki Kazunari is a sommelier at his father's bar without his will.

As every another rich boy, he also has many girls for his pleasure, he fuvks them and then leave them.

Until one day he meets a girl, who took all over him. He just couldn't deny her anything and he's completly submitted to her and is at her mercy.

Things spice up with them as their relationship goes.

Let's see how far can Aki's limits 'can be' and 'will be' pushed in this series and what sort of even extreme deeds he can do to please his 'Mistress'....

"Her babyboy" is a work of fiction which contains several sorts of explicit contents having sub-dom relationship as it's adornment. It has content related to bdsm as well and has many rough scenes which might not be very pleasant and liked by everyone. So if you aren't into such things, please leave this. But if you're up for trying something new in any case, just go for it!

New chapter will be updated every week on Sunday. Sometimes it can be twice a week too.

Stay tuned!!

The story is written by the owner of this account, which is another account for @Somseok_Jeon