At The Bar Pt.2

He blushed at this sudden comment from her.

"Quiet bold, aren't you?"

She laughed as he said this.

"So, How's the drink, made by these beautiful hands of mine?" He asked playfully.

"It's good. Except for the fact that it took you way longer than expected in order to make it".

"But isn't it the most amazing drink you had, beautiful woman?" He said in a seductive tone.

"Haha, shut up" she laughed...

"So, Miss, would you like to head out to the private room with me?" He said pointing at the room.

"Private room?"

"Yes, a private room, so we could have some private things in private" he whispered in her ears in his deep and husky voice.

"Is that so babyboy?" she said, smirking.

This sudden nickname sent chills down his body making him excited.

_____

Babyboy? I mentally laughed at this. This woman has got quiet some nerves to call me that, huh. Intresting...

"Of course, or we can go to my house too"
I said keeping my composure.

"Or how about mine?.......Babyboy" she raised her eyebrows as a smirk took over her face.

I was really shocked and confused now, about what this girl was upto. Not to mention how the name already made me flustered. For some reason it feels good when calls me that.

"Hey st-stop it" Damn it. Why am I even stuttering...

She was fuking laughing as I was getting all red now.

"Why? are you getting shy by this?"

"I'm not getting shy"

"Oh you are, babyboy, I know that"

"Nope"
I bet I'm all red by now. Why does she keeps calling me babyboy.

What is with her voice and those actions? Her words are having another kind of affect on me. My ego is destroyed but I still cannot fight back with her.

She has such an intimating aura for me...

She laughed while drinking her wine again.

I couldn't help myself but look at how beautiful she was.

______

Why is he behind me is another thing to think about; he's so cute.

Though, he's rich.....he's searching for another Fucktoy I guess...

"Hey are you really coming with me?"

He asked, his eyes full of curiosity and spark. I could see a little bit of nervousness for some unknown reason too.

He's still interested? But I think I denied him. I don't look like someone who would run behind his money, do I to him?

Though, he's cute.....guess I'll play along for a bit.

"Dream on. Now please go away and let me have my drink peacefully."

"But no why, why you don't wanna come with me?"

"C'mon, even you know that. Go and fuck with the sluts you have and leave me peacefully"

"What do you mean by the 'sluts' i have?"