Explorers

(No POV)

In a big camp somewhere in the Savanna was once full of men, women, and children... Now, it only had tents torn to shreds, on fire, blood trails leading into the tall grass, and empty cages. All, but one man was killed... A poacher who was told to train children for this operation and go home with a lot of money was now shaking in the middle of a field. All he had were 2 bullets, a dirty gun, and a dagger he used for skinning animals alive. After all the male lions he helped kill, he never grasped that the others would come back for revenge. That's all that explained this slaughter that did not even spare children that too tried to fight. He tried to contact other camps, but he had no radio on him. He would be next if he didn't get out of here.

*Snap*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*Click*

*Click*

His shaking body covered in blood tried to run and hide in the tall grass to escape, but he tripped over the body of who he recognized as his girlfriend next to a dead little boy and headless little girl.

???-*Growl*.

Man-*Pant* *pant* AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Timeskip 2 Weeks)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

Mom and Dad said I spend too much time on video games and stuff, so they wanted to take me out on their job thing to look for animals, take pictures, and other things. I guess looking for animals would be pretty cool and I just have to listen to what they say. Easy. I thought the bigger animals that kill would attack us, but they said lions wouldn't attack cars that are bigger. I had my camera on my tablet ready after an hour-long drive that used to watch downloaded movies and shows and had my solar-powered charger to stay at 100% when we went out. 

Mom-We're going to get out soon and we want you to stay close

Mom-We're going to get out soon and we want you to stay close. Remember what could be out here.

(Y/N)-Snakes and stuff, so stay away from tall grass and stomp if I hear hissing.