A New Predator

((Y/N)'s POV)

It's been a week since I saw the snake sisters or whatever they were called. The girls gave me a tongue bath and a bath in the pond while some cooked meat for me and my parents. I tried to do something on my own, but since Nala wanted to do what I tried to do, I got punished by her spanking me and then she did something to my parents I was not allowed to see. Next, she gave me to her daughters while we ate breakfast and Melah wanted me to call her things like hot, sexy, beautiful, and other stuff while Ari played with my ears by liking inside of them. Mkali held my head still when she thought I was turning my head too much for Ari. When breakfast was over Mkali took me to go up in a tree to relax on a branch, but I was on her tummy.

(Y/N)-Um, what are you-?

Mkali-Eh. No talking for you.

She started to poke me a little and rubbed me with her tail. The only thing I was allowed to do was lay against her lap and touch her tail while she did whatever she wanted with me. If I let her do it then it just feels weird, but it doesn't hurt. 

Mkali-Stick your head up straight.

I did what she said and she grabbed my chin to make me look up. I had no idea what she was doing, but she didn't say anything to me.

(Mkali's POV)

I saw a 'video' of other animal slaves wearing things called collars or harnesses and I think the cub slave is well-behaved enough. Maybe we can find something for the adults before we get rid of them. Both of them need to constantly be put in their place, but the human cub needs a light spanking at best every few days or so to follow the small rules he breaks. He is lucky that Sanaa advises me to not use brute force to make you obey, but I can ignore her whenever I please... I just find his presence more tolerable with some more training. I saw the girls playing with the cubs and we tried to let him choose playtime himself, but he does not want to be here just yet. 

Mkali-Why don't you want to play? Sanaa gave you that choice... Are you just in a hurry to say "no" to us?

(Y/N)-N-No... I just don't want to play.

Mkali-Well then, you will say 'yes' next time or I will make sure you are tied up in that sleeping bag with Ari and Melah tonight again.

I know he doesn't like that because those girls hardly sleep and just tease him while we make sure he lets them. Sarabi teases him even harder in return. The flustered expression on his face says it all. I'll give him one last pass this time. I just put him against my chest and traced my finger around his back to make him shiver.

(???'s POV)

All I had to do was take the human cub alive and bring him back. Too bad they didn't tell me that the cub IS WITH THE LIONESS PRIDE!!! Why do I get stuck with this job alone?! I don't even get the cub as a snack!... I miss those jobs already. Grown males and females are good for sex and a meal while the smaller ones are chewy, and just have no idea what to do. They do a great job of breaking the parents for me to get more reactions out of them. My favorite are the strong and tall males... They break down the most when you break them in. I looked into a puddle and saw how miserable I was.

 I looked into a puddle and saw how miserable I was