The Attack

((Y/N)'s POV)

Mkali was in my cage with me alone and made me do things like little dances, and show her things on my tablet that she found cute, and wanted me to copy them. We were doing one now where I curl up in her lap and making me I had to make a whimpering noise whenever she had her finger on my nose and only my nose. She would try to trick me and every time I didn't do something wrong I would get one spank on the side of my leg or something before I had to try again. That's what she told me, but I was careful and did not get anything wrong, yet.

Mkali-You're being such a good slave. What else is on this tablet?

I really hated how there was weak internet out here somehow and when she made me look up things about sleeping aid, it showed a lot of videos called ASMR and medicine stuff. She clicked on one that she saw a tongue on and I don't even know what this is. After the video, I know what was going to happen and she looked at me when I looked up at her.

 After the video, I know what was going to happen and she looked at me when I looked up at her

Mkali-So humans do like tongue baths. At least some of you have some sense of strong compassion... Lay down on your side.

(Y/N)-What?

She spanked my leg when I said that and it hurt and made me scream a little before I cried.

Mkali-I didn't stutter. Lay down on your side. I am going to do what the video did.

I wanted to say no, but I knew what she might do if I said that, so I did what she said. I felt her breath on me before she started to lick inside my ear and it felt so weird. My body wiggled around and my spine felt weird. When it was dark out, I knew Melah would be back soon. When she came in, Mkali finally stopped.

Melah-Can I be alone with him? I want the tablet thing too

Mkali-Enjoy.

Mkali left and Melah took over what she saw Mkali doing for a little before she went on the tablet. We did things until... We heard a roar outside and... Laughter?

Melah-*Growl*.

Melah pinned me under her and looked like she was ready to attack in a random direction. Soon though someone jumped in through the window.