About my other fic (lowkey promotion)

"Art, promise me one thing. Do not let your grandfather control you. Live a life without regret and protect your sister no matter what happens okay?"

__________________

“Who's responsible for doing this to you Cadell?"

“My lord, I do not know. After I killed her, all I saw is a boy."

“A boy? Enlighten me more. "

“The boy, uncannily resembles you my Lord."

"..."

“kuku... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLISH WOMAN. TO THINK THAT YOU'RE JUST THERE HIDING HIM FROM ME HAHAHAHAHAHA.

___________________

I tried to deny it but I couldn't. The boy who just walked past me, I'm certain about it.

I have felt fear.

My body has been serving him for centuries and no matter what I do, my own body tells me to obey and be loyal only to him .

All the cells of my body told me to kneel after I saw him. His gaze and presence alone made my body believe, even though he is not him he made me believe that he is Lord Indrath himself.

___________________

“Kezess, this is a prophecy. One whom do not ever lie about anything. It is the same prophecy that made us the pinnacle of this world.

you are the reason that he has lost his mind and YOU are the reason why his beloved died.

Kezess Indrath, you will die in the hands of the divine sword that has cursed you the moment he arrived in this world"

TBATE - Divine Curse (just a little teaser)

I'm about to write its first chapter so why not do this to you guys?

Well that's all, byebye