Prologue

"My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead, so you're safe and free to go. Or stay," Klaus says to Hayley, walking over to her.

Hayley walks away from the wall that she was leaning on, drink in her hand. She walks up to the small table and places her down. " I would love to stay and all, but I must go. I want to find out more about my family. As much as possible. "

"Of course, " Klaus nods his head in understandment. " I hope you find what it is you are looking for."

"I hope so too."

Klaus soon decided to spend the rest of his night at a random bar. A bar full of drunken idiots and girls with no attire respect.

Klaus continued on drinking his Bourbon until a cry of distress disrupted his thoughts.

"I said, leave me alone!"

Klaus turns his gaze to where the distress came from. To the far of the bar, sat a girl surrounded by 4 drunk men. she kept on hitting and pushing them, but they still kept on going at her.

Klaus tried his best to ignore them, but soon had enough of it. He stood up and made his way up to them. "Excuse me, gentlemen," they turned to look at him. "I think the lovely lady told you lots to leave her alone."

"Buzz off, blondie! She's ours!"

Klaus tsked. "I really wish you hadn't had said that." He let's out a sigh, before grabbing the man on the back of his neck and slams his head on the table in front of him. They all watched as he slumps to the ground unconscious. "Well," Klaus smirks, triumphantly as he looks at the other men. "Who's next? "

The men looked down at their friend, scared. Look at the smirking Klaus before scurrying away.

He then turns his attention to the girl. "Are you alright?"

She snaps her attention to him

She snaps her attention to him. " Yes, um, thank you."

"If it's not to much trouble, would you like to have dinner with me at my place?"

She gives him a startled look. "But you don't even know me."

"That's the fun of having dinner."

She smiles. "Then I accept your offer."

Klaus smiles slightly, taking her hand, bringing it up to his face. "My name is Niklaus Mikaelson," he kisses the back of her hand. "But you can call me Klaus."

She blushes at the gesture. "Mireya Leighton."

"That was a lovely dinner," Mireya said as she drank some of her scotch as they walked into his living room area.

"I sure hoped so. We did more talking than we ate."

Mireya smiles, slightly drunk. She stands next to the table, eyes lingering on him longer than she hoped.

Klaus noticed her stare as he walked closer to her. Soon he was standing right in front of her. Her eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes.

He brought his hand up to her cheek, caressing it. Mireya bit her lip in anticipation. He noticed her movement and gazed at her a little while longer before grabbing her hips and pulled her to him, roughly.

Mireya let's out a gasp of shock and pleasure. They continued to stare at each others eyes before Klaus kissed her forcefully. Soon, they were pulling at each others clothes, wanting them off. She had trouble getting Klaus shirt off, and let out a groan in frustration. Klaus hearing her distress, helps her take it off.

Klaus picks her up and places her onto the table behind her, kissing and nipping her neck. She let's out a gasp of pleasure, as he rips her dress off of her and throws it aside. He goes back to attacking her neck with kisses before he pushes her down on the table, with his hand on her chest.

 He goes back to attacking her neck with kisses before he pushes her down on the table, with his hand on her chest

She arches her back letting out a deep breathlessly moan. Klaus crawled over her with a look of deep lust, before going back to her neck.

She gasps outs even more in pleasure, as she feels him leaving love bites on her neck. She grabs onto his shoulders and racked her nails down his back. He let's out an deep groan of pleasure.

And the night went on with pleasured moans.