Chapter 3

"How did you guys meet?" Tzuyu asked out of the blue while I was unpacking one of her bags.

She just moved in right next to our house, and I suggested a while ago that she stay in our house, but she refused to because she already bought this house, and it's a waste if she doesn't use it. Which has a point.

"Didn't he mention it before?" I stop what I'm doing and face her. She shook her head, so I frowned.

"We're not THAT close, you know." She shrugged and put her clothes inside her closet.

I hummed and sat on her bed, reminiscing about the moment Jun and I met. A smile formed on my lips as I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from chuckling.

"Ew." Tzuyu scrunched her nose when she saw my reaction.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "We actually met in a restaurant, and he was with my dad. They're talking about business stuff, and viola! He fell for me because I'm a goddess."

"The effrontery." She rolled her eyes. "What if he just marries you because you're pretty, and for him to just brag to his friends that you're his, even though he doesn't really love you?"

I glared at her and threw some of the clothes in her direction, causing her to cackle while dodging the clothes. Puffing my cheeks, I crossed my hands and looked away from her.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," she said, but she can still hear her stifling her laugh. "Well, at least you're pretty, right?"

"Shut up!" I yelled.

She chuckled and stood up from her spot, then sat down next to me. I turn my back on her, making her chuckle even more. I felt her hand pat my shoulder, so I moved my shoulder away.

"Hey, it's just a "what if." I'm sure Jun really loves you," she tries to comfort me.

"Hmp!" I stood up and glared down at her. "Don't say something like that again!"

She puts her hands up, as if she's surrendering, and nods her head. I sighed and pouted at her.

"I really don't like thinking about those kinds of things. I'll lose my mind," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, holding my hand. "Don't worry, I know my brother's crazy sometimes, but he's a good person."

I slightly smiled and sat back beside her, my hand still in hers. She squeezed it a little and caressed her thumb gently against the back of my hand.

Her hand is so soft.

My eyes blinked a couple of times while staring at our hands when she suddenly intertwined her fingers in mine.

"It perfectly fits." She lifted both our hands to show it to me while smirking.

I rolled my eyes and yanked my hand out of her grasp. She chuckled again as she stood up and continued putting clothes in her closet.

My phone vibrated, and I saw Jun's message that he would be home late again. Sighing, I looked at the time and saw that it was still early, so I smiled and looked at Tzuyu. Maybe we can have a walk later.

"Finish that; let's go for a walk later," I announced, so she looked back at me.

"It sounds like I'm your dog." She shook her head while smiling.

"You can be!" I said teasingly. "Bark, doggie! Bark!"

"Shut up." She flipped me, making me gasp.

"Bad dog!" I screamed, and we both laughed.

See, she's not as bad as I think she is.

After unpacking her bags, which isn't a lot, to be honest, I went back to my and Jun's house to take a short shower. Tzuyu did the same when I left her.

While I'm in the shower, I can't help but think about what Tzuyu said awhile ago. I know Jun's a nice guy, and he won't do such things, but what if it's true?

"Gosh, Sana, why the fuck are you doubting your husband?" I hissed to myself and slightly hit my head with my fist.

I tried my hardest to shake that thought off my head because when I let that thought remain there, a bunch of them will come rushing through my mind, and I know I can't stop that.

You know, it's still hard not to think negatively, even though we're in a healthy relationship.

I sighed, turned the shower off when I was done, and dried myself with the towel before going out of the bathroom.

"Jesus Christ!" I holler as I clutch my towel because it almost fell when I jumped when I saw Tzuyu laying on our bed. "Tzuyu, what the fuck!?"

"Oops," she snickered as she sat up. "Sorry."

"You scared me!" I gasped for air and shut my eyes tightly, my hand still gripped on my towel against my chest.

I heard the bed creak and felt Tzuyu's hand on my bare shoulder, going to its way on my back, and started caressing it.

"I'm genuinely sorry," she softly said, and I can even feel her breath against my skin.

Slowly, I opened my eyes, still catching my breath. She's too close for my liking, so I stepped back a little.

"It's okay. Just please knock next time," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "Now, can you please get out so I can change?"

"Why? You can change here; I'm your sister-in-law." She shrugged and plopped down on the bed.

I scowled at her, making her laugh as she dragged herself out of the room. I sighed and rolled my eyes because she's so stubborn, unlike Jun. Maybe that's normal because the youngest tends to be the one in pain.

When she got out, I went to the door and locked it. I don't want her to see me naked. Only her brother can see my naked body.

After rummaging through my closet, I decided to just wear a simple crop top and baggy pants paired with sandals so I could walk properly.

I'm almost done doing my thing when I hear a knock on the door.

"Wait a sec!" I shouted.

"Come on, we'll just go for a walk; there's no need to be THAT pretty," she said, emphasizing the word "that."

I rolled my eyes.

"I am THAT pretty even when I'm not doing anything," I said while smirking.

"If you say so." I heard her sigh. "Just be quick; your date is waiting."

"Date my ass." I made a gagging sound, making her laugh.

"That's what you sound like when you suck my brother's dic—"

"Shut the hell up!" I cut her off, making her burst into laughter.

I fanned myself as I saw myself blushing in the mirror. Damn that girl.