Chapter 5

"How are you feeling?" Tzuyu asked while we were eating breakfast. She already cooked while I was asleep.

"Better," I answered as I smiled at her.

I glanced at my phone and checked if Jun had responded to my messages yet, but he hadn't, so I sighed. I think Tzuyu noticed that but didn't say anything.

After a few seconds, Tzuyu cleared her throat and drank her water. She's done eating. 

"Why don't we go out later?" she suggested as she cocked her brows.

"I don't really go out that much because Jun wants me to stay here," I mumbled as I stared at the fried rice in front of me.

Jun wants me to stay at home because he says I'm his princess and I should stay here while he's working for us. We talked about it before, and I told him I wanted my own bakery shop, but he didn't want to.

"Really?" Tzuyu frowned as she clicked her tongue. "So you don't work?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I wanted to have a bakery shop, even a small one, but Jun doesn't want to."

"Why?" She kind of looks annoyed now.

"Because he said I shouldn't be working. Because I'm his princess. Isn't he sweet?" I forced a chuckle as I gripped on my spoon harder.

"That's not sweet at all," she disagrees. "I get that he doesn't want you to work because you might get exhausted or what, but if you want to do that, then he shouldn't stop you."

"It's fine," I said, almost whispering.

"Not fine with me. I won't let anyone control my life like that," she shrugged.

I stayed quiet and reminisced about the time when I talked to Jun about having a bakery shop. I really love baking; that's why. He said he's the only one who's allowed to taste it. I found it very sweet before.

"Wait, let me go back to my house," Tzuyu said as she grabbed the plate that she used and put it on the sink. "Don't touch these; I'll wash them later."

She smiled at me before walking away. I stayed there as I thought of what Tzuyu said.

"I won't let anyone control my life like that."

But it's normal, right?

Jun just doesn't want me to overwork, which is why he's working for us. because I'm his princess.

I don't know for how long I stayed in the kitchen, staring at my plate that I barely touched. 

My phone vibrated, so I hastily grabbed it, expecting Jun's message, but it was my friend Momo. I was a little disappointed, so I opened the message and read it.