Ch. 4 - Karma Doesn't Forget

You couldn't be sure how long you had stayed within the warm water, only understanding it was long enough for you to hear an idle knock on the bathroom door.

"Didn't drown in there yet, did you?" The amused voice of the brunette sounded strongly and it almost startled you out of your relaxed state.

"You wish.." You whispered more to yourself than to the women as you grumbled and stood, moving to grab the towel hanging on the wall next to you.

"In a way, yes, I do." The brunette replied through the door.

Super human hearing too?

Holding a less-than-pleased expression, you towel off and wait to hear her footsteps leave the room before you open the door and step out.

You looked up to hear the fly buzzing around in small, sharp circles, seeming almost agitated before landing on the floor and crawling under the small space between the door and doorway to get out to the other side into the hall.

The silence that followed for the next few seconds had you feeling slightly uneasy as you quickly dressed in the fresh clothing and looked around the dim room a bit better, taking a second to admire the obvious detail, something you weren't sure saw as often as you'd of liked.

The silence and peace continued for a solid few seconds before a fast knock at the door took your attention, only for Daniela to come charging in as ecstatic as you had seen her before, then the brunette with the blonde coming in shortly after, much calmer and more precise compared to Daniela.

"Mother wanted us to check on you~" Daniela exclaimed, jolting over to you before both of her sisters quickly pull her back when she seemed about ready to jump at you.

Obviously annoyed by their actions, the red-head steps back, shrugging the two off of her and sighing impatiently.

"When do I get a tuuurrrn-" She groans angrily, sauntering over and lazily flopping down on the bed with an agitated sigh. You hear Bela tsk yet again.

"Sometimes I think I'm the only one of us three that actually does any work around here." She rolls her eyes and turns to leave causing the brunette and the red-head to look up in unison.

"Hey! Not fair, we do plenty of work" Cassandra stated, casting a glare at her sister with obvious annoyance as Bela turned.

"Bedding all of our maidens doesn't count, Cassandra, and neither does killing them, Daniela."

As the three bicker and argue between each other, you stand silently next to where Daniela was sitting, hearing another angry sigh from her as she sits up, making a snide face to her older sisters before turning to look at you.

The way the look in her eyes not only softened, but were so quickly replaced with another wild look paired with her glinting smile, had you taking a small step back. Not quick enough, however, to keep her from casting a small glance to her sisters who were still caught up in their argument while she hastily reached out to pull you forward.

The speed of her movement caught you off guard and you stumbled when she moved to pull you closer, only then did the other two stop their momentary arguing to rush over and pry you from Daniela.

"Can't you have at least some restraint Daniela? I mean seriously..." The brunette grumbled as Daniela finally let you go with a sly laugh.

"On her? Did you forget who she is?" The red-head snapped pretty suddenly.

You hear Bela sigh next to you and, surprisingly, gently push you towards the door.

"Let them argue. They'll figure it out." She whispers, shuffling out behind you, shutting the door and beginning to walk down the large hall, urging you to follow closely.