Chapter 4

A playful cocky smile etched its way onto my face at the words of the curly headed idiot that I considered my best and only friend. Isaac was the only person out of my so called group of ex friends who decided that I was still worth giving a shit about. It's funny how the person I never really liked actually ended up being the person who I trusted the most.

"So are you gonna tell me how you got that gash on your face, and who I'm gonna have to fly down there and kill?" I asked heatedly when I finally took in Isaacs's appearance and noticed the large half healed gash under the left side of his jaw.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me. "Calm down hulk it's basically almost done healing, and it's just a gift that Jackson decided he wanted to leave me during training," he said brushing it off like it was nothing.

To me it wasn't nothing I wanted to kill Jackson he was already on my shit list and he was slowly making his way to # 1. Isaac is the only friend that I have and I would love it if he could stay alive. No matter how much I wanted to say something I decided against it due to the fact that I really didn't want to hear anything about the supernatural monsters and the people in Beacon hills. I'm done with that place and it is going to stay that way. Isaac being the awesome guy that he is never even thinks to bring anything that has to do with that up during or conversations.

"On another note how the big city treating you, are you being a good?" he asked changing the subject knowingly.

"Ha when am I ever not being good," I joked.

Isaac gave me a straight face before asking the much unneeded question. "Stiles what did you do this time?"

"I got a new tattoo on my hip today its freaking sick I'll show it to you when it heals," I said changing the subject. I knew that Isaac was going to start ranting to me and giving me a whole speech and I really didn't need another one today.

"Stop trying to change the subject and tell me the fucked up thing that you did today and don't want to tell me."

"I did nothing wrong," I lied.

"Damn it must be bad," he said.

"Isaac I didn't do anything."

"Shit Stiles this has got to be really bad, what did you do?" he said with wide eyes.

I huffed giving up on trying to convince him that I did nothing wrong and that I was a perfect little angel today.

"I may or may not have borrowed a car went joy riding and got in a huge fight with my dad," I said quickly.

Isaac put his head in his hands and shook his head slowly at my stupidity.

"Ugh you're an idiot," he mumbled into his hands.

"I know," I admitted.

"You're lucky I have to get off before Scott comes home, but we will talk about this tomorrow," he said sounding like my parent.

"Not looking forward to it, night dad," I said sarcastically"You're lucky I'm not your dad, night dumbass," he said before signing off.

*******

"Stiles, Stiles wake the hell up STILES," the most annoying voice ever yelled in my ear.

"Go die slowly," I mumbled while pulling my pillow over my face.

The person quickly pulled my blanket off of my body leaving me in the cold with goosebumps starting to raise on my legs. I shot up and shot a killer glare at the devil that came in the body of a 5'4 girl with long fiery red dyed hair.

"What the hell do you want Maya," I snapped.

"The house phones been ringing for like 30 minutes, go answer it," she ordered.

At this moment I knew that I wanted to kill her.

"Maya why didn't you answer the fucking phone," I yelled.

"I don't like answering the phone when I don't know who it is, so get your lazy ass out of bed and go answer the phone," she snapped back at me.

I groaned while pushing myself off of my bed. "Did you at least read the caller ID?" I asked.

"Yea it said B- Hills police, whatever the hell that is" she said as if it was nothing, but it made me sick.

~~~

***I'm so sorry this was the worst thing that I have ever written in my life, sorry I really just needed to update the story.***