Chapter 2

STILES P.O.V

                 I stared out of the window at the blur of the New York lights as we drove by. There was an awkward silence in the car that was making me feel worse then I already felt. I looked over at Sam who had a look on his face that told me he wanted to say something but he just kept his mouth shut and continued driving. I felt the iron taste of blood fill my mouth from biting my lip ring to hard. I fucked up tonight bad

“Stiles we’re here,” Sam said.

                The sounds of Sam’s voice broke my train of thought. I looked up and realized that we were in front of my apartment “Thanks,” I muttered before reaching for the door handle. Only to find it locked. I tried to unlock it but then realized the childproof lock was on. I looked at Sam in confusion.

“You locked the door,” I stated.

“I know,” Sam said nonchalantly.

“Well… can you unlock it?” I said to him slowly as if he was a child.

“Nope, we need to talk,” he said.

                I groaned and banged the back of my head on the head rest. I already got this talk from my dad and I really didn’t need this from him two.

“Can we not do this now, I’ve been through enough yelling and now I just wanna get inside have a smoke and go to bed.”

“I’m going to just cut to the chase, get your shit together. This wannabe badass thing isn’t cutting it anymore. You’re a good kid Stiles. What your doing isn't only hurting you its hurting your family too, so fix it." He droned on

                 I stared at him with a bored expression on my face not really paying attention to anything that he was saying. This isn't the first time that we've had this conversation its like The 6th or 7th maybe 8th time. When are they gonna actually realize that I really don't care. I'm not gullible nerdy hyperactive Stiles that let people walk all over him. I've been done being that guy for a long time and I'm not going back, Im no longer Beacon Hills Stiles,  it is how it is.

"Are you done now?" I asked in an uncaring voice.

"Not until you promise me you'll change," he said.

                 I shook my head and chucked at how clueless he was sounding at the moment. It was as if he didn't know me at all.

"I can't promise that cause you and I both know I would be lying if I did, so can you just take the damn child proof lock off so I can go home and check on my siblings," I snapped starting to get a little annoyed. I smirked when I heard the lock click. I threw the door open and hopped out of the car. "Thanks Sammy," I shouted without turning around and made my way over to the apartment building.

****

               "Ughh hurry up," I groaned at the really slow elevator. It was taking its sweet time to get up to my floor. I had to get inside quick to make sure that Jaymi didn't let CJ and Mia kill each other. I heard the yelling as soon as the elevator doors opened onto my floor. Some of out neighbors were opening their doors to see what all the noise was. They already knew who it was when they saw me. 'We are so gonna end up getting kicked out,' I thought to myself.

               "Don't worry I'll shut them up," I said. I quickly pulled my keys out and unlocked the door. The first thing I saw when I opens the door was a pair of safety scissors coming my way. I ducked before I could loose an eye. This is the third time this week that I've almost been killed during one of their fights. welcome to my life

"Lemme go, he deserves to get cut,"Mia yelled while trying to get loose from Jaymi's arms that were wrapped around her waist so she couldn't get free.

"Not happening little sis, I'd be an accessory to murder then and I'm not trying go back to juvey,"Jamyi huffed out.

"What happened this time?" I asked letting my presence be known. They both turned to look at me.

"I don't know I just came home and found them fighting," jaymi said and at the same time Mia said, "Your brothers gonna die."

"Lock her in her room before she actually hurts somebody," I said.

"Already on it, and when are dad and Riely coming home?"

"I don't know." I said while bitting my lip ring

"Did something happen?" He asked knowingly

"You don't even wanna know."

"We're gonna talk after I get incredible hulk to her room," jaymi said while leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PIC OF JAYMI