CH 5

A/N: this is like the biggest time skip I've ever done. Liliane is now comfortable in anaheim, but she still struggles with some sadness. She's good friends with Jamie and Trevor's just kinda there. She's really confident on the ice and she is said "powerhouse" of Anaheim with Jamie by her side.

There was something about being on the ice with Dawson on the other side. Well, she wasn't on the ice yet, she's in the tunnel waiting. She's leading them out on the ice today.

"And now... your Anaheim Ducks!" The announcer yells. Liliane takes a quick breath before running out of the tunnel and taking her first step onto the ice.

...

Liliane didn't know what to do when she finally saw Dawson. She wanted to skate across the blue line and tackle him... but she couldn't. She could only wait until his eyes found hers.

Liliane waited and he finally saw her. His eyes widened and he looked awestruck. Liliane felt tears pricking at her eyes as they skated to each other.

Dawson's arms wrapped around her and hers did the same to him. Then she laughed. She was finally with him after all this time, she didn't even care if he was a rival now. Then a tear slipped from her eyes. She cried as Dawson held her.

"I missed you so much, mon amour." Dawson whispers. Liliane nods, her overwhelming emotion preventing her from speaking. She takes a few breaths then tries.

"I miss you more. Believe me, je n'ai pas été le même sans toi." Liliane cries. Dawson grins even though she can't see it.

"Liliane, let me kiss you." Dawson says as he pulls back from her. She nods quickly. She pulls off her helmet and he pulls off his. Liliane's hands fly to the sides of Dawson's face as he leans in and kisses her.

They can feel the crowd's eyes on them, but one set sticks out. Lindy Ruff. He's still salty about their relationship and he's not going to ever like it apparently, even if they're on different teams.

"I'll see you on the ice." Dawson grins. Liliane nods and wipes the tears from her face.

"I'll see you after the game... good luck, you'll need it." Liliane laughs. Dawson rolls his eyes playfully, a smile still plastered on his face.

...

Anaheim ended up winning 5-2. Liliane the first star with one assist and a hat trick. She was definitely rubbing this in Dawson's face. Other than that, Dawson had an assist which is good.

Liliane waited by her car after the game. Dawson wasn't going with the team back to the hotel, he was going to her house. Eventually he walked out, a smile on his face as he quickly made his way over to Liliane.

"C'mere" Liliane grins, her arms wide open for him. He crashes into her and hugs her tightly. Liliane can hear his breathing in her ear as they hold each other.

"I just want to hold you until I have to leave." Dawson whispers. Liliane pulls away from him with a smile.

"Let's go to my apartment... then you can hold me." Liliane says back. Dawson nods and quickly gets into her car.

...

"I wish I was still in Jersey." Liliane sighs. Dawson nods in agreement.

"I wish you were with me all the time. We could live together and one day we could have a family... but now you're so far away." Dawson frowns. He holds tighter to Liliane. His head is resting on her chest, her hand moving through his hair.

"You want to have a family?" Liliane whispers. Her voice was soft, but it seemed as if she was awestruck by the boy. She feels Dawson nod against her.

"I want everything with you. I want to marry you, go to the All-Stars with you, live with you, retire together... I mean everything." Dawson lifts his head from Liliane's chest to look in her eyes. Her hands move to hold his face.

"You really want that?" Liliane asks. Her eye filled with tears. Dawson nods with a love-filled smile on his face.

"Of course I do." Dawson leans in to kiss Liliane as a tear falls from her eyes.

"I want everything with you too." Liliane whispers against Dawson's lips before he kisses her again.