CH 8

Dawson led Liliane around town all day. He was looking through stores and Liliane really wasn't enjoying it. All she wanted to do was sit down and wait for the All-Star Draft.

"Liliane! Look there's a photobooth! Want to do one with me?" Dawson asks with a bright smile on his face. Liliane can never resist him, so her obvious answer:

"Of course." Liliane says as Dawson leads her to the booth and slips inside. Liliane gets in after him, her frown showing slightly before she plants another smile on her face.

"How do you want to pose?" Dawson asks. Liliane shrugs, her smile dropping slightly.

"Lets just go with the flow. Whatever comes to mind is what we'll do." Liliane answers, her fake smiling struggling to keep up. Dawson nods and he slips a dollar into the machine. He clicks ready and off the two go. For the first photo, Dawson smiles and presses his cheek against Liliane's. For the second, he grabs her chin and plants a kiss on her lips. By this time, Liliane's smile is genuine. For the final photo, Dawson holds up Liliane's hand to show off her newest ring.

"Those are going to look so good." Dawson grins. Liliane nods in agreement.

"I want a copy to put in my apartment." Liliane says as she climbs out of the booth, Dawson getting out after her.

"That'll be so cute. I come over and I see us hanging on your wall or something." Dawson says with a bright smile. Liliane nods.

"I need something to make my apartment feel like home... I think having a part of you there would make it feel like that." Liliane says, her eyes spilling over with emotion as she looks at Dawson. The machine spits out their photos, ruining the mood. Dawson grabs them and places one in Liliane's hand.

"I say we're done shopping." Dawson says. Liliane lets out a relieved sigh that doesn't go unnoticed by Dawson. An offended looks places itself upon his face and Liliane laughs.

"You're excited to leave?" Dawson says, a dramatic hand pressed against his chest. Liliane shrugs.

"I've never been a big fan of shopping. Two stores and I'm done." Liliane explains. Dawson sighs, his arm wrapping around Liliane's waist as the two walk to the exit nearst to their car.

"You should have told me. We could have left." Dawson says. Liliane just shrugs.

"It's okay. You were having fun so I didn't care." Liliane smiles as she looks at Dawson. He just smiles at her.

A/N: sorry I've been away y'all... Im so close to switching sides and posting on AO3