Click here to view the strategy 10.26

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.26

If it was like this again, he knew that nothing good would happen if he entered the elevator. Mo Zhiyang was forced to welcome his invasion, and his hands did not dare to let go of his neck. Until the end of the kiss, saliva flowed from the corners of his mouth.

"Is this the answer?" Mo Zhiyang was panting, his eyes turning red from being kissed.

Rong Yichen rarely showed a smile, "I will know what I want to know, including where you went, when you came back and what you did."

At this point, his face suddenly turned cold, "So, it's impossible for you to leave me. No matter where you go, I can catch you back, do you understand?"

"I know, I know." Apparently these words frightened Mo Zhiyang, who huddled in his arms like a rabbit, not daring to say a word.

The system, on the other hand, went crazy again, "Host, rush, you can do it, host!"

Perhaps realizing that these words were too serious and frightened him, Rong Yichen kissed his forehead to comfort him.

But Mo Zhiyang didn't take it seriously at all. The guy's words were like farting, especially in bed. He deliberately pretended to be scared just to be pretentious and make him happy.

Damn, it's hard to be a canary, right?

Mo Zhiyang really started to get busy next, because it was his first time participating in an acting role. In order to get to know various directors and producers, he attended all the activities that he needed to attend.

As a result, Rong Yichen didn't see him for more than half a month, so he had no choice but to call him, "Hello?"

"Hey, Mr. Rong, I'm busy right now. I have to attend a banquet tonight. I'm not going to eat at home. Remember to eat." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he hurriedly hung up the phone.

He was hung up on again. This wasn't the first time that he lost count.

Xiao Xu saw it clearly and walked to the desk in two steps, "Mr. Rong, how about I go and tie him back!" Huh, this canary has no self-awareness at all.

"Go and find out what kind of banquet he has tonight." Rong Yichen would never admit that he was jealous. He just needs to accompany me, why should he go to other people.

"Yes." Although he doesn't know what Mr. Rong wants to do, as long as it is what Mr. Rong wants to do, it must be right.

In the evening, it was just an ordinary small banquet. The guests were some producers, directors, and some actors in the industry, who were also familiar with each other.

Mo Zhiyang came, wearing a decent white suit and black tie. He was just a small actor, not well-known, and he was not welcomed here.

Standing in the corner, no one talked to him, but Mo Zhiyang enjoyed it.

"Wow, look at that tall guy, he must have abdominal muscles!" Mo Zhiyang held the wine glass and admired the handsome men and beauties. This man's abdominal muscles can probably be compared with Mr. Rong's.

Even though he is wrapped in a suit, he can tell that he has some substance.

"You have a boss, can you please take away your hungry eyes?" Hmph, the system is not happy, no matter how good it is, it will not be as good as the boss.

Speaking of Rong Yichen, Mo Zhiyang nodded. It's true that he hasn't seen him for a long time. He will go back and have a good show at night. Anyway, he has nothing to do tomorrow. He will just wait for the premiere the day after tomorrow.