Twin Gilmore

___________________

___________________

*Twin Gilmore*

Season 1 - 7

The story of a Gilmore who falls for a Huntzberger

Synopsis

You all know Rory Gilmore but do you know her Twin Aurora Gilmore or as most people know her by Rora?

Aurora Gilmore the caring and loving twin and as much as Rory gets on her nerves at times she still loved her twin.

Aurora could never stay mad at Rory for too long. And sometimes there's some things you never want your twin sister to know.

Disclaimer

This will be based on the Gilmore Girls original story I do not own the story some lines will be changed considering I do not cuss, and I refuse to put those words in my work don't like it feel free to click off negative comments will be deleted I do not own the characters except for my own character and my own work hope you enjoy.

I also will not do SMUT I am very uncomfortable with this as well so if this is not okay with you feel free to leave.

⚠️⚠️ I do not own the Gilmore Girls characters plot or dialogue as all rights go to Netflix Amy Sherman -  Palladino Warner bros cast and crew ETC. However, I do own my original character Aurora including her backstory and SOME of her plot lines not all due to some of them belong to Gilmore Girls. The pictures or gifs I may use I do not own as all credits go to their rightful owners!!

Warning

⚠️⚠️ This book may contain mature content but will not contain language as i have mentioned countless times I do not cuss and will not cuss in my stories if this is a problem, please click off I will not change my story if you like it, I'm glad but I like my story the way it is thanks for understanding if you do. This story may also contain signs of mental health, death violence, bereavement and other trigger warnings that may come with Gilmore Girls.

Again, I know I am saying this a lot, but I only own Aurora and her backstory. Along with some of her plot lines not all of them as some of them belong to Gilmore Girls.

Also I beg you do not steal my original work stealing will be considered plagiarism

Happy reading