6) twins birthday parties

"Tomorrow our Lawyer Joseph Stanford is coming by" Emily said. "Ugh crazy sissy's dad" Lorelei said. "That's terrible sissy was a good friend of yours" Emily said.

"Mom sissy talked to her stuffed animals, and they answered her" Lorelei said. "Let's just start a new topic" Rory said. "Yes please" Aurora said.

"You're impossible" Emily said. "She said a new topic mom" Lorelei said. "Everything's a joke everyone's a punch line" Emily said. "Okay I'm sorry" Lorelei said.

"My daughter Henny Youngman" Emily said. "Sorry for that little trouble in our China office" Richard said coming over and taking his seat.

"Well, what did I miss" Richard asked. "I was being impossible then I turned into a Jewish comedian" Lorelei said. "Oh well continue" Richard said.

"Thank you" Emily said. "Where was I" Emily asked. "Joseph Stanford is coming tomorrow" Rory said.

"Yes, so Rory, Aurora your grandfather and I thought it might be nice after dinner for you two to go around the house and pick out what you'd like us to leave you on the will" Emily said.

"Got any romance novels" Aurora asked. "Seriously I'm not kidding I been on a binge lately" Aurora said.

"Take a look at that desk in my office it's a really fine Georgian piece" Richard said.

"Why don't I ever bring a tape recorder to these dinners" Lorelei asked. "Oh well anything you want to leave me is fine" Rory said.

"I'm with Rory but if you do have romance novels, I'd like those too and milkshakes" Aurora said.

"Nonsense you should have what you like so just look around when you see something you like stick a post it on it" Emily said.

"Okay you two have officially hit a level of weird that even I marvel at" Lorelei said. "You can pick out things too you know" Emily said. "Oh well now it's way less creepy" Lorelei said.

"Do you hear that Richard" Emily asked. "Apparently we're creepy" Emily said.

"Yes, well you live and learn" Richard said and the cook came out. "Oh cool" Rory said and the cook gave them all a plate. "What's that" Lorelei asked.

"It's dessert" Emily said. "It's pudding" Lorelei said. "Well, if you knew what it was why did you ask" Emily asked.

"You don't like pudding Rora would rather have cake or brownies she loves them way more than pudding" Lorelei said. "Yes, but you like pudding" Emily said.

"Oh, I love pudding I worship it I have a bowl up on the mantel at home with the Virgin Mary glass of wine and a dollar bill next to it" Lorelei said.

"I've never had pudding from a crystal bowl before" Rory said.

"You like the bowl" Emily asked and Rory nodded. "Put a post it on it when you're done" Emily said. "What about you Rora" Emily asked. "Uh it's more Rory's style" Aurora said.

>>>

"So, what do we think about this" Lorelei asked. "Where would we put it" Rory asked. "Do we even have room" Aurora asked.

"I don't know the Emily and Richard Gilmore psycho museum" Lorelei said.

"This is the strangest evening I've ever spent here" Rory said.

"Ditto" Aurora said. "So how we, doing" Emily asked coming in the room. "Great just getting ready for the big day" Lorelei said. "Very nice" Emily said.

"So, um it's getting late mom unless you've got some funeral plots for us to decorate, we should really get going" Lorelei said.

"Any special dinner requests next week" Emily asked Rory and Aurora. "Oh well" Rory said when Lorelei interrupted.