7) kiss and tell

"One of us has got do laundry tonight" Lorelei said. "Why" Rory asked. "Because I haven't had any clean underwear for three days" Lorelei said.

"So right now under your skirt you're wearing" Rory asked. "Not underwear" Lorelei said.

"Mom" Rory said. "I have a better idea instead of buying some here's an idea, do the laundry see this is why I do my laundry, so I don't get backed up like you two" Aurora said.

"Rude" Rory said to Aurora who rolled her eyes at her playfully. "It's kind of nice actually breezy" Lorelei said.

"My role model ladies and gentlemen" Rory said. "Home come you haven't run out yet" Lorelei asked Rory. "I don't know I guess I have more underwear than you" Rory said.

"That's not true you have less" Lorelei said. "Have you been doing laundry without me" Lorelei asked.

"No" Rory said. "Then how come I saw you doing laundry last night" Aurora asked. "Okay one load" Rory said.  "And you didn't even ask if I had stuff to throw in" Lorelei asked.

"It was a big load there wasn't any room" Rory said. "Now I can vouch for that I'm surprised she got all of her laundry done" Aurora said.

"I'm crushed, I'm bleeding get me a tourniquet oh no their dirty Rory wouldn't wash them with her stuff" Lorelei said. "I'm sorry I'll do another load tonight I promise" Rory said.

"Never mind I'll do my own laundry" Lorelei said. "Fine even better" Rory said causing Aurora to laugh.

"I hate doing laundry maybe I'll just buy new underwear" Lorelei said.  "You'll just pile it up even more mom" Aurora said. "Quiet you" Lorelei said to her playfully.

"Oh, you know I'm right" Aurora said and Lorelei sighed knowing she was telling the truth.

The three Gilmores then walked into Luke's and took a seat. "Every other store in town has fall decorations" Taylor said to Luke.

"Well hurrah for the mob mentality" Luke said. "We're talking a few streamers, and a paper turkey how is it gonna hurt to have a paper turkey" Taylor asked.

"No turkeys, no squash, no pumpkins nothing colored orange" Luke said.

"Okay so you don't like orange that's fine Autumn has many varied hues to toy with" Taylor said.

"Excuse me could we get some coffee please" Lorelei asked. "And a muffin" Rory asked. "Warm please and milkshake for me please Lukey" Aurora said.

"This is the autumn festival your shop is right across the street from the horn of plenty you're right smacked up in the middle of everything you have to decorate" Taylor said.

"I don't have to do anything but serve food" Luke said. "And coffee" Lorelei said. "And muffins" Rory said.

"Taylor I'm tired of having this conversation with you every year" Luke said. "Yoo- ho" Lorelei said trying to get Luke's attention. "Classy mom" Aurora said sarcastically. 

"You have lived in stars hollow for a long-time young man it's time you became one of us" Taylor said.

"I didn't think Luke did dinner and a show" Aurora said shrugging and Rory just smiled at her sister shaking her head. "Whoo"'Lorelei said showing the money.

"Sorry I guess my pod's defective" Luke said. "Hey, my mom's not wearing any underwear" Rory said and Lorelei looked at her.

"Well, you aren't" Rory said.  "You're just being selfish Luke" Taylor said. "Still, they don't notice" Lorelei said. "That's it" Aurora said and went behind the counter.