4) the test

"Shopping for school supplies party" Lorelei said. "Mom, you didn't have your come" Aurora said.

"Nobody demanded that you come" Rory said. "Are you kidding how often do you get to do things like this I was thinking while we're going crazy, we should get some toilet paper and a plunger next" Lorelei said.

"I'll just do this later" Rory said. "No, I'm teasing come on get that list of yours" Lorelei said. "Was she this crazy when you first started" Rory asked.

"Worse but come on get out your list" Aurora said and they walked in the supermarket. "I need legal pads" Rory said. "Got it" Lorelei said. "Tons of pens" Rory said.

"Right" Lorelei said. "Some number two pencils, three highlighters, an eraser, a staple remover, and a folder" Rory said.

"You need three highlighters" Lorelei asked. "Yes" Rory said. "Three" Lorelei said. "Yes" Rory said. "That's a very random number" Lorelei said.

"Three is not a random number" Rory said. "No, I mean how did you get to the number three" Lorelei asked. "I'm with mom why do you need there" Aurora asked.

"One dries up, one gets lost, I have one left" Rory said. "You've really thought this out" Lorelei said.

"Yes, I have" Rory said. "It's Rory when doesn't she" Aurora said. "What came first the chicken or the egg" Lorelei asked. "Can we get back to the list please" Rory asked. "Alright" Lorelei said.

"Ooh legal pads" Lorelei said picking up some. "No those are purple" Rory said.

"Yes, purple is festive" Lorelei said and Rory put the legal pads up. "She's not going to take paper that's purple" Aurora said.

"I can't have purple" Rory said. "Yes, you can they're on sale" Lorelei said. "I'm going to a serious school now I need serious paper" Rory said.

"Paper's paper" Lorelei said. "Not at Chilton" Rory said. "Alright fine here's your serious paper" Lorelei said and put it in the basket.

"Thank you" Rory said. "Rory does make a point you don't see anyone at Chilton with purple paper" Aurora said.

"Ooh and here are your somber highlighters, your maudlin pencils, your manic-depressive pens" Lorelei said putting them in the basket.

"Mom" Rory said. "These erasers are on Lithium, so they seem cheerful, but we caught them trying to shove themselves in the pencil sharpener earlier" Lorelei said.

"I'm going home now" Rory said. "Please take me with you" Aurora said linking her arm with Rory's.

"No wait we're gonna stage an intervention" Lorelei said as Aurora and Rory left.

"With the neon post its and make them give up their wacky crazy ways" Lorelei said. "You're never coming shopping with me again" Rory said. 

"Oh, here's a card tray" Lorelei said. "Leaving now" Aurora said.

>>>

"Decent effort by most" Mr. Medina said handing out everyone's paper. "Good effort by some exceptional effort by two" Mr. Medina said.

"Miss Geller" Mr. Medina said handing her, her paper. "Miss Grant" Mr. Medina said handing her, her paper. "Mr. Graham" Mr. Medina said handing him, his paper.